Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Cutting edge IT software - what's out there and what do you use Post 302406340 by rhfrommn on Monday 22nd of March 2010 03:37:46 PM
Old 03-22-2010
Check out Splunk. Not free, but very, very good. Easy to use and implement, and tons of features - very powerful.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dealing with edge-list

I have an edge-list with nodes, edge.txt A B B J J H C A G H G A A C K G I have another file which tells me which of these nodes are important, input.txt G C A (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanchari
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Set Edge Compatibility Mode for IE

hi i have code in iplanet webserver in obj.conf file <If $uri !~'^/app/literature/item/(.*)'> AuthTrans fn="set-variable" insert-srvhdrs="X-UA-Compatible:IE=EmulateIE8" </If> i want to migrate it to apache webserver need your help to replace the above code for apache webserver. i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing two edge list

Hello, I have two network edgelists with first two columns as nodes and the last column pearson correlation coefficient (PCC). I want to remove the edges from net1 whose edges are common with net2 && (PCC)net2>=(PCC)net1 net1.txt A B 0.6 A C 0.7 B C 0.7 D C ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanchari
1 Replies
Graph::Easy::Layout::Force(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Graph::Easy::Layout::Force(3pm)

NAME
Graph::Easy::Layout::Force - Force-based layouter for Graph::Easy SYNOPSIS
use Graph::Easy; my $graph = Graph::Easy->new(); $graph->add_edge ('Bonn', 'Berlin'); $graph->add_edge ('Bonn', 'Ulm'); $graph->add_edge ('Ulm', 'Berlin'); $graph->layout( type => 'force' ); print $graph->as_ascii( ); # prints: # +------------------------+ # | v # +------+ +-----+ +--------+ # | Bonn | --> | Ulm | --> | Berlin | # +------+ +-----+ +--------+ DESCRIPTION
"Graph::Easy::Layout::Force" contains routines that calculate a force-based layout for a graph. Nodes repell each other, while edges connecting them draw them together. The layouter calculates the forces on each node, then moves them around according to these forces until things have settled down. Used automatically by Graph::Easy. EXPORT
Exports nothing. SEE ALSO
Graph::Easy. METHODS
This module injects the following methods into Graph::Easy: _layout_force() Calculates the node position with a force-based method. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2004 - 2007 by Tels <http://bloodgate.com>. See the LICENSE file for information. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-23 Graph::Easy::Layout::Force(3pm)