Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Difference between two dates
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Difference between two dates Post 302405707 by MalaTomi on Friday 19th of March 2010 04:07:22 PM
Old 03-19-2010
Java Difference between two dates

Hi!

I have two parameters like this: YYYY-MM-DD YYYY-MM-DD
My question is, there is a direct command for get the elapsed time between the 2 dates, or I have to find another way?

Thx!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between two dates...

Hi All, Wish you a Happy New year... I have to find the difference between two dates, the result should be the number of days. I have seen the "datecalc" function. Its good, can I have any other alternative. Thanks in Advance Raju (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajus19
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between two dates in no of days ???

Hi All How to get the difference between two dates in no of days ??? My date format is like this YYYY/MM/DD. I have to get the no of days between two dates in the given format. I tried to search the forum but nothing came up similar to my requitement. Your help will be appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaha
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Days difference between two dates

Hello, I would like to find out the number of days between two dates of the format yyyy-mm-dd. Any help on this is highly appreciated. Thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Data469
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between two dates.

Hi all. My question may seems to be similar to one that already been here. But i need a little other solution. I have two dates in format dd/mm/yyyy. I need to find number of days between them. I need to do it in bash script. I am running on Solaris machine and have cutted 'date' command version... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kukuruku
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl difference between dates

Hi, Is there any way I can get the difference between two dates in terms of days? I have used this method so far, but I cant format it in terms of days. @a=&DateCalc($date1,$date2,0); The o/p that I am getting is sort of like this: +0:0:0:4:0:0:0 I just want to get 4 days as an o/p.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculating the difference between dates

Hello! i need to find files lower and bigger that one date i pass, i search in the man find, but i didn't find anything, the only that i find is the parameter -mtime, in this parameter i can pass a number of days, but i need to know the difference between dates, any built-in function for do... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: claw82
15 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between two dates

hi all, I need a help for below requirement. Difference between two dates"12-11-2009" and "03-25-2012" (mm-dd-yy format") in weeks and days and hours Please help me for this. Thanks in adv.... I am working in AIX, so dont have below command:- date --version (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gani_85
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between 2 dates

Hi Friends, I have a file that has the contents like below: file1.txt 5,13/07/2013 23:25:25,14/07/2013 19:40:21 5,13/07/2013 23:25:25,14/07/2013 19:40:43 5,12/07/2013 23:50:50,13/07/2013 20:30:26 5,12/07/2013 23:20:24,13/07/2013 19:40:53 60,14/07/2013 00:00:00,14/07/2013 23:00:39... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsachan
5 Replies

9. Fedora

Difference of dates

I have a script which is printing date in below format while writing the logs. theDate=`date +"%m%d%Y"` theTime=`date +"%H%M%S"` echo $theDate $theTime How can i find out difference current time and above format. Appreciate your help. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanth38
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Difference between two dates

Hi There I am trying to find the difference between two dates in seconds, by taking the first 10 digits of the file name itself, which I have done as shown below: current_time=`date +%s` last_login_of_tim=`date -d @1489662376 +%s` diff_sec=$(($current_time-$last_login_of_tim)) ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
5 Replies
nfreplay(1)															       nfreplay(1)

NAME
nfreplay - netflow replay program SYNOPSIS
nfreplay [options] [filter] DESCRIPTION
nfreplay is the netflow replay program of the nfdump tool set. It reads data from files stored by nfcapd and sents the netflow data to a host or a multicat group. The filter syntax is equivalent to nfdump. If a filter is supplied, only the matching flows are sent. See the nfdump(1) man page for a detailed description of the filter syntax. All records are sent as netflow version 5. OPTIONS
-H remotehost Send all flows to this remote host. Accepts a symbolic name or a IPv4/IPv6 IP address. Defaults to IPv4 localhost 127.0.0.1. -j mcastgroup Join this multicast group and send all flows to this group host. Accepts a symbolic name or multicast IPv4/IPv6 IP address. -p port Send all flows to this port on the remote side. Default is 9995. -4 Forces nfreplay to send flows to a IPv4 address only. Can be used together with -i if the remote host has an IPv4 and IPv6 address record. -6 Forces nfreplay to send flows to a IPv6 address only. Can be used together with -i if the remote host has an IPv4 and IPv6 address record. -v num Send flows as netflow version num. 5 and 9 are supported. The default is sending the flows as netflow version 5. In version 5 mode, IPv6 flows, are skipped and 64bit counters are truncated to 32bit. -d usec Delay each record by usec mirco seconds, to avoid overrun on the remote side. Default is 10. -b buffersize Set send buffer size in bytes. Useful for large data to transfer. Default is system dependent. -r inputfile Read input data from inputfile. Default is read from stdin. -t timewin Send only flows, which fall in the time window timewin, where timewin is YYYY/MM/dd.hh:mm:ss[-YYYY/MM/dd.hh:mm:ss]. Any parts of the time spec may be omitted e.g YYYY/MM/dd expands to YYYY/MM/dd.00:00:00-YYYY/MM/dd.23:59:59 and sends all flow from a given day. -c num Limit number of records to send to the first num flows. -V Print nfreplay version and exit. -h Print help text on stdout with all options and exit. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 No error. 255 Initialization failed. 254 Error in filter syntax. 250 Internal error. NOTES
SEE ALSO
nfcapd(1), nfdump(1), nfprofile(1) BUGS
2009-09-09 nfreplay(1)