Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: advanced regular expression?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting advanced regular expression? Post 302405358 by vgersh99 on Thursday 18th of March 2010 03:45:47 PM
Old 03-18-2010
don't quite understand the issue, but:
Code:
echo '29118 open("/lib64/libtinfo.so.5", O_RDONLY) = 3' |sed '/ open/s/.*"\([^"][^"]*\)".*/\1/'

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular Expression + Aritmetical Expression

Is it possible to combine a regular expression with a aritmetical expression? For example, taking a 8-numbers caracter sequece and casting each output of a grep, comparing to a constant. THX! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Z0mby
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help in Regular Expression

I have a file with data that looks like - record nullable { final_delim=end ,delim="~%%~" ,quote=none } ( 1_UPC:string; 2_QUANTITY:string; ) I want to fetch the first column that starts with integer. e.g - 1_UPC, 2_QUANTITY. I tried "awk -F ":" -v var1="^0-9" '$1==var1' inschemafile".... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahabunta
2 Replies

3. Programming

What does the regular expression ['(^[^~]+~).*'] mean?

What does the regular expression +~).*'] mean while using it with regexec.When the string "RCHNUSNT35C~rs07/ASM-RS07" is used with the regular expression +~).*'] regexec gives an error. I know what regexec does,but i do not understand what this expression means wrt to this string... any help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupamar
2 Replies

4. Linux

Regular expression to extract "y" from "abc/x.y.z" .... i need regular expression

Regular expression to extract "y" from "abc/x.y.z" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rag84dec
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Integer expression expected: with regular expression

CA_RELEASE has a value of 6. I need to check if that this is a numeric value. if not error. source $CA_VERSION_DATA if * ] then echo "CA_RELESE $CA_RELEASE is invalid" exit -1 fi + source /etc/ncgl/ca_version_data ++ CA_PRODUCT_ID=samxts ++ CA_RELEASE=6 ++ CA_WEEK_NO=7 ++... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ketkee1985
3 Replies

6. Programming

Need Regular expression

Need regular expression to accept alphabets or numbers for first three places (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dineshmurs
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

regular expression

Could anyone of you please guide me on making correct regular expression to match the exact word or character I have some numbers like 12345780 extn 1234 1234567 x 43545 13245678 Extn 454857 if * ]]; then VAR3=`echo "$NUMBER" | nawk -F "*" '{print $1 $2}'` ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nram_krishna@ya
4 Replies

8. Programming

Perl: How to read from a file, do regular expression and then replace the found regular expression

Hi all, How am I read a file, find the match regular expression and overwrite to the same files. open DESTINATION_FILE, "<tmptravl.dat" or die "tmptravl.dat"; open NEW_DESTINATION_FILE, ">new_tmptravl.dat" or die "new_tmptravl.dat"; while (<DESTINATION_FILE>) { # print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jessy83
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression

Hi I need to write a regular expression for a language. That language can have {a, b, c} as alphabet and it must contain minimum one "a" and minimum one "b". Can u help me to write it plz! thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nishrestha
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sed: -e expression #1, char 0: no previous regular expression

Hello All, I'm trying to extract the lines between two consecutive elements of an array from a file. My array looks like: problem_arr=(PRS111 PRS213 PRS234) j=0 while } ] do k=`expr $j + 1` sed -n "/${problem_arr}/,/${problem_arr}/p" problemid.txt ---some operation goes... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: InduInduIndu
11 Replies
PLDD(1) 							 Linux User Manual							   PLDD(1)

NAME
pldd - display dynamic shared objects linked into a process SYNOPSIS
pldd pid pldd option DESCRIPTION
The pldd command displays a list of the dynamic shared objects that are linked into the process with the specified process ID. The list includes the libraries that have been dynamically loaded using dlopen(3). OPTIONS
-?, --help Display program help message. --usage Display a short usage message. -V, --version Display the program version. EXIT STATUS
On success, pldd exits with the status 0. If the specified process does not exist, the user does not have permission to access its dynamic shared object list, or no command-line arguments are supplied, pldd exists with a status of 1. If given an invalid option, it exits with the status 64. VERSIONS
pldd is available since glibc 2.15. CONFORMING TO
The pldd command is not specified by POSIX.1. Some other systems have a similar command. NOTES
The command lsof -p PID also shows output that includes the dynamic shared objects that are linked into a process. The gdb(1) info shared command also shows the shared libraries being used by a process, so that one can obtain similar output to pldd using a command such as the following (to monitor the process with the specified pid): $ gdb -ex "set confirm off" -ex "set height 0" -ex "info shared" -ex "quit" -p $pid | grep '^0x.*0x' BUGS
Since glibc 2.19, pldd is broken: it just hangs when executed. It is unclear if it will ever be fixed. EXAMPLE
$ echo $$ # Display PID of shell 1143 $ pldd $$ # Display DSOs linked into the shell 1143: /usr/bin/bash linux-vdso.so.1 /lib64/libtinfo.so.5 /lib64/libdl.so.2 /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /lib64/libnss_files.so.2 SEE ALSO
ldd(1), lsof(1), dlopen(3), ld.so(8) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2017-09-15 PLDD(1)