Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Scientific Linux Installation Issue. Post 302404565 by Hari_Ganesh on Tuesday 16th of March 2010 10:57:18 PM
Old 03-16-2010
Scientific Linux Installation Issue.

Guys,

I am trying to install Scientific Linux on an IBM 8434PC (i386 CPU).

While trying to boot am getting the below Error:

Kernel Panic -not syncing : Fatal Exception.

Any ideas on what the issue could be?

HG

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Linux Installation issue

Hi All, I had installed Red HAt Linux on Virtual PC. I completed installation and then 1 pop up asks for removing CD from drive and rebooting the system. I had done same. But afetr reboot nothing is displayed on the screen. What is the actual problem???? Kindly provide me the solution .... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunray
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cannot use mail in scientific LINUX

i'm in computer laboratory and i want to send mail to other computer in this computer lab..but the problem is it doesn't function. the result is : >N 1 Mail Delivery Subsys Mon Sep 3 11:44 71/2580 "Returned mail: see transcript for details" i already install mailx and sendmail but its still... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: help me
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Problem with scientific Linux multiboot

Hello, I have a multi-boot system with windows and openSuse. The boot loader is from Suse and the menu worked fine. Today I installed Scientific Linux and am having trouble with the boot loader. The SL install is on a different drive than the windows and Suse. As is typical, the SL installer has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
3 Replies
XML::SAX::Exception(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    XML::SAX::Exception(3)

NAME
XML::SAX::Exception - Exception classes for XML::SAX SYNOPSIS
throw XML::SAX::Exception::NotSupported( Message => "The foo feature is not supported", ); DESCRIPTION
This module is the base class for all SAX Exceptions, those defined in the spec as well as those that one may create for one's own SAX errors. There are three subclasses included, corresponding to those of the SAX spec: XML::SAX::Exception::NotSupported XML::SAX::Exception::NotRecognized XML::SAX::Exception::Parse Use them wherever you want, and as much as possible when you encounter such errors. SAX is meant to use exceptions as much as possible to flag problems. CREATING NEW EXCEPTION CLASSES
All you need to do to create a new exception class is: @XML::SAX::Exception::MyException::ISA = ('XML::SAX::Exception') The given package doesn't need to exist, it'll behave correctly this way. If your exception refines an existing exception class, then you may also inherit from that instead of from the base class. THROWING EXCEPTIONS
This is as simple as exemplified in the SYNOPSIS. In fact, there's nothing more to know. All you have to do is: throw XML::SAX::Exception::MyException( Message => 'Something went wrong' ); and voila, you've thrown an exception which can be caught in an eval block. perl v5.16.3 2011-09-14 XML::SAX::Exception(3)