Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Extended man pages
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Extended man pages Post 302404199 by Neo on Monday 15th of March 2010 11:58:16 PM
Old 03-16-2010
Maybe add the "Similar Threads" type of function to the bottom of the man pages like in the attachment?
Extended man pages-picture-5png

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Man pages

Hello , I just installed openssh in my system . I actually tried to man sshd but it says no entry , though there is a man directory in the installation which have the man pages for sshd . Can anyone tell me how should i install these man pages . DP (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

Hi, I've written now a man pages, but I don't knwo how to get 'man' to view them. Where have I to put this files, which directories are allowed?? THX Bensky (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bensky
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

Hi folks, I want to know all the commands for which man pages are available. How do i get it? Cheers, Nisha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nisha
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

When reading man pages, I notice that sometimes commands are follwed by a number enclosed in parenthesis. such as: mkdir calls the mkdir(2) system call. What exactly does this mean? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Openssl Man pages

I have found a few of the openssl commands but there are loads missing and I can't find them anywhere. Eg -inkey -in -A what do all these do?????? Does anyone know where there is a definitive list of Openssl commands?? If so please let me know.. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gwoodhouse
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to read man pages

can anybody explain me how to read unix man pages? for example when i want to get information about ps command man ps gives me this output: *********************************** Reformatting page. Please wait... completed ps(1) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
2 Replies

7. Solaris

MAN PAGES

Hi everyone, I have a small query, in solaris the man pages get displayed on half of the terminal , can i get a full terminal or full screen display ?:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: M.Choudhury
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Looking for some man pages.

Can anyone supply me with the man pages for: omnidatalist omnibarlist omnisap.exe I prefer the source man pages in nroff format. A clue about the software bundles which supply these man pages is fine as well. OS: HP-UX TIA (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb008
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Man pages for Pthreads

"how to see the man pages related to pthreads". while executing the command man pthread_t . im getting the following error!!!!! No manual entry for pthread. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthukumar U
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Listing certain man pages

How would I go about making a list of all man pages beginning with the letter "a"? I have tried: man a* man * man man {a}* man {a*} man "a*" man 'a'* man 'a*' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xubuntu56
5 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment - Attachment controller DESCRIPTION
MojoMojo supports attaching files to nodes. This controller handles administration and serving of these assets. ACTIONS
auth Return whether the current user has attachment manipulation rights (upload/delete). unauthorized Private action to return a 403 with an explanatory template. default Private action to return a 404 not found page. attachments Main attachment screen. Handles uploading of new attachments. list Display the list of attachments if the user has view permissions. template: attachments/list.tt plain_upload Upload feature that uses the traditional upload technique. check_file Check if the file(s) uploaded could be added to the Attachment table. flash_upload Upload feature that uses flash attachment Find and stash an attachment. defaultaction Set the default action for an attachment which is forwarding to a view. view Render the attachment in the browser ("Content-Disposition: inline"), with caching for 1 day. download Forwards to "view" then forces the attachment to be downloaded ("Content-Disposition: attachment") and disables caching. thumb Thumb action for attachments. Makes 100x100px thumbnails. inline Show 800x600 inline versions of photo attachments. delete Delete the attachment from this node. Will leave the original file on the file system but delete its thumbnail and inline versions. AUTHOR
Marcus Ramberg "marcus@nordaaker.com" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)