Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: wubi installer for windows
Operating Systems Linux Fedora wubi installer for windows Post 302403462 by d4rkm4nx99 on Friday 12th of March 2010 03:10:19 PM
Old 03-12-2010
Thank You. grub will only work on fedora this will need to instal fedora and before this i must to install windows Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Keyboard/Mouse not responding after wubi installation on Vista

Hi Team, I wanted to install Ubunutu on my laptop and it currently has windows vista installed on it. I tried to install Ubunto 9.04 using wubi installer and everything went fine and I selected Ubuntu from dropdown menu after the system restarted. But when the sytem shows the username page to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: viveksr
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Access wubi files from windows 7

I am unable to boot into my ubuntu installation. I have installed using wubi in windows 7. I just want too access and get some files and then reinstall ubuntu. I know that the files are located in C:/ubuntu/disks/root.disk. I have tried to use explore2fs, but that doesn't seem to work with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Help: Wubi with windows 7

Hi all Since I´m getting more and more into linux I got the idea that I should start dualbooting on the family laptop. First I downloaded wubi to dualboot Ubuntu with Windows 7 home premium on an Acer Aspire laptop. Then I restarted and looked forward for Ubuntu but the screen is almost black.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: awe1
2 Replies

4. Debian

Linux Mint Debian 32 bit installation using Windows (using something like wubi or mint4Linux) )

Hello , Im new at Linux and have problem with instalation Other Mint version has an instalation file like mint4linux , Ubuntu has a wubi to install it through Windows Linux Mint Debian 32 bit doesint has such software, I have tried to use it from other iso but its doesint work ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgkkk
0 Replies
installer(1M)						  System Administration Commands					     installer(1M)

NAME
installer - Solaris Web Start installer utility SYNOPSIS
installer [-locales list] [-nodisplay] [-noconsole] [-debug] DESCRIPTION
The installer utility invokes a Web Start install wizard sequence which will lead the user through a sequence of installation panels. This installer utility is found on many CDs that are shipped with Solaris and it will be found among the top level files of these CDs. When the installer is on a CD being accessed from a desktop file manager, the installer can be double clicked to start the installation sequence. If the user is not currently the system's root user, the root user password will be requested. The installer utility can also be run from other UNIX scripts. Usually, a script is used in conjunction with the utility's -nodis- play option. Add the -noconsole option for non-interactive scripts. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -locales list Selects product translations for install, corresponding to the specified list of locales if the specified locale transla- tions are present on the installation media. Locales are supplied in a comma-separated list following the -locales option. An example list would appear as follows: installer -locales fr,de,it This would install products with translations for the French, German, and Italian locales. -nodisplay Runs the install without a graphical user interface. Use the default product install unless it was modified by the -locales options. -noconsole Run the install without any interactive text console device. Useful when paired with -nodisplay for non-interactive UNIX script use. -debug Outputs extra information about what the install is doing. Mainly for install diagnostic purposes. FILES
/var/sadm/install/logs location of installation log files SEE ALSO
prodreg(1M) SunOS 5.10 11 December 2001 installer(1M)