Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FS Growth Graph
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting FS Growth Graph Post 302402895 by ryandegreat25 on Thursday 11th of March 2010 12:25:12 AM
Old 03-11-2010
thanks all.. this should work for the requirements. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

File growth monitoring

Hi, Can any one tell me how to find the growth of a file (monitor). Regards, Jey (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeyanthan_kr
1 Replies

2. Solaris

File system growth

Hi, Is there any method or scripts to check on the monthly file system growth? For example, would wan to check on the total growth on month November..is it possible? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: *Jess*
4 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

calculating disk space for growth

what's the best way to calculate the raw disk space in format. the system is a Solaris system using EMC disks- df -k will give me what's used plus available.Now I need the total disk space that the system is using/assigned. Which means I must inventory the raw disks in format. the system uses... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sholiver
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

History of Filesystem Growth

Hi, I am using RHEL AS 5. Is there any command from which I could get the filesystem growth statistics of the last 3 months? regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fahdmirza
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Daily DB growth script

Hello, I have a script SELECT TO_CHAR(creation_time, 'RRRR Month') "Month", SUM(bytes)/1024/1024 "Growth in MB" FROM sys.v_$datafile WHERE creation_time > SYSDATE-365 GROUP BY TO_CHAR(creation_time, 'RRRR Month') / It produces output similar to this Month ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrpeardba
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK way of calculating growth

Hi All, IS there any 'awk' way to manipulate following data? Fruit Date Count Apple 20/08/2011 5 Apple 27/08/2011 7 Apple 05/09/2011 11 Apple 12/09/2011 3 Apple 19/09/2011 25 . . . . Orange 20/08/2011 9 Orange 27/08/2011 20 Orange 27/08/2011 7 Orange 05/09/2011 15 Orange... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniketdixit
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Folder growth in mount points

I have a file server that has a pretty large folder tree. There's a shared folder, under that are 5 departmental folders. Nested inside of those are thousands of subfolders and files. I would like to be able to trace growth of those 5 departmental folders. There are certain particular... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arijitsaha
4 Replies

8. Programming

Tablespace growth trend

Hi experts, I have the below details with me.How to calculate the tablespace growth between two dates. sample data(have data upto 1 year): INSTANCE_NAME DATE TABLESPACE_NAME MB_ALLOC MB_FREE MB_USED PCT_FREE PCT_USED MAX ---------------- ---------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: navsan420
1 Replies
Version::Requirements(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				Version::Requirements(3pm)

NAME
Version::Requirements - a set of version requirements for a CPAN dist VERSION
version 0.101022 SYNOPSIS
use Version::Requirements; my $build_requires = Version::Requirements->new; $build_requires->add_minimum('Library::Foo' => 1.208); $build_requires->add_minimum('Library::Foo' => 2.602); $build_requires->add_minimum('Module::Bar' => 'v1.2.3'); $METAyml->{build_requires} = $build_requires->as_string_hash; DESCRIPTION
A Version::Requirements object models a set of version constraints like those specified in the META.yml or META.json files in CPAN distributions. It can be built up by adding more and more constraints, and it will reduce them to the simplest representation. Logically impossible constraints will be identified immediately by thrown exceptions. METHODS
new my $req = Version::Requirements->new; This returns a new Version::Requirements object. It ignores any arguments given. add_minimum $req->add_minimum( $module => $version ); This adds a new minimum version requirement. If the new requirement is redundant to the existing specification, this has no effect. Minimum requirements are inclusive. $version is required, along with any greater version number. This method returns the requirements object. add_maximum $req->add_maximum( $module => $version ); This adds a new maximum version requirement. If the new requirement is redundant to the existing specification, this has no effect. Maximum requirements are inclusive. No version strictly greater than the given version is allowed. This method returns the requirements object. add_exclusion $req->add_exclusion( $module => $version ); This adds a new excluded version. For example, you might use these three method calls: $req->add_minimum( $module => '1.00' ); $req->add_maximum( $module => '1.82' ); $req->add_exclusion( $module => '1.75' ); Any version between 1.00 and 1.82 inclusive would be acceptable, except for 1.75. This method returns the requirements object. exact_version $req->exact_version( $module => $version ); This sets the version required for the given module to exactly the given version. No other version would be considered acceptable. This method returns the requirements object. add_requirements $req->add_requirements( $another_req_object ); This method adds all the requirements in the given Version::Requirements object to the requirements object on which it was called. If there are any conflicts, an exception is thrown. This method returns the requirements object. accepts_module my $bool = $req->accepts_modules($module => $version); Given an module and version, this method returns true if the version specification for the module accepts the provided version. In other words, given: Module => '>= 1.00, < 2.00' We will accept 1.00 and 1.75 but not 0.50 or 2.00. For modules that do not appear in the requirements, this method will return true. clear_requirement $req->clear_requirement( $module ); This removes the requirement for a given module from the object. This method returns the requirements object. required_modules This method returns a list of all the modules for which requirements have been specified. clone $req->clone; This method returns a clone of the invocant. The clone and the original object can then be changed independent of one another. is_simple This method returns true if and only if all requirements are inclusive minimums -- that is, if their string expression is just the version number. is_finalized This method returns true if the requirements have been finalized by having the "finalize" method called on them. finalize This method marks the requirements finalized. Subsequent attempts to change the requirements will be fatal, if they would result in a change. If they would not alter the requirements, they have no effect. If a finalized set of requirements is cloned, the cloned requirements are not also finalized. as_string_hash This returns a reference to a hash describing the requirements using the strings in the META.yml specification. For example after the following program: my $req = Version::Requirements->new; $req->add_minimum('Version::Requirements' => 0.102); $req->add_minimum('Library::Foo' => 1.208); $req->add_maximum('Library::Foo' => 2.602); $req->add_minimum('Module::Bar' => 'v1.2.3'); $req->add_exclusion('Module::Bar' => 'v1.2.8'); $req->exact_version('Xyzzy' => '6.01'); my $hashref = $req->as_string_hash; $hashref would contain: { 'Version::Requirements' => '0.102', 'Library::Foo' => '>= 1.208, <= 2.206', 'Module::Bar' => '>= v1.2.3, != v1.2.8', 'Xyzzy' => '== 6.01', } from_string_hash my $req = Version::Requirements->from_string_hash( \%hash ); This is an alternate constructor for a Version::Requirements object. It takes a hash of module names and version requirement strings and returns a new Version::Requirements object. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-25 Version::Requirements(3pm)