Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: object creation
Top Forums Programming object creation Post 302402512 by redhead on Wednesday 10th of March 2010 04:28:14 AM
Old 03-10-2010
That is for you to learn in CS class.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Does my ld support shared object creation

Hi, I have been trying to create a sharef object on my HP UX 11 machine (HP-UX <myhostname> B.11.00 A 9000/879 ...... two-user license) to create the shared object first I am creating the object file using cc -Aa -c +z dyn.c (I use -Aa and +z as per HP's manual on linkers ) to create the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxpenguin
0 Replies

2. Programming

create object

can we create an parametrize object to a class with the help of new operator if yes then how (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramneek
0 Replies

3. Linux

Shared Object File

Hi All, I created the share object file using gcc -shared -fpic mypp.cpp -o myp.so but, pls tell me how to link this .so file to my client program. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
0 Replies

4. Programming

mozilla object

hi this i tried for getting url form mozilla window. and also for getting mozilla object file. is there any plz tell the way. thanking u. ramesh (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh.jella
7 Replies

5. Programming

determining the object files...

hello, is there a utility to determine which object files are used to create a binary executable file?let me explain, please: for ex. there are three files: a.o b.o c.o and these files are used to create a binary called: prg namely, a.o b.o c.o -> prg so, how can i determine these three... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am new to PHP and UNIX. I am using Apache to do my testing on a Windows Vista machine. I am getting this error when I am trying to connect to a web service. I did a search and did not see any posts that pertain to this. Here is my function: <?php function TRECSend($a, $b, $c, $d,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EddiRae
0 Replies

7. Programming

sizeof(object) in C++

Hi, I have defined the class and call the sizeof(object to class) to get the size. # include <iostream> # include <iomanip> using namespace std; class sample { private: int i; float j; char k; public: sample() { } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkrix
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

shared object

Hi, I would like to create a shared object ( .so). This shared object 1. uses the functions from a library. 2. Also it should be able to use the global variable in an app To achieve this what should I do ? 1) To use the functions in the library should I give the -ld option while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rvan
1 Replies

9. Programming

How to initialize an object with another object of different class?

How to initialize an object of class say "A", with an object of type say "B". The following code give the error message "error: conversion from âAâ to non-scalar type âBâ requested" #include <iostream> using namespace std; class B; class A{ public: A() { cout <<"\nA()" << endl; } ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techmonk
1 Replies
Tk_SetClass(3)						       Tk Library Procedures						    Tk_SetClass(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_SetClass, Tk_Class - set or retrieve a window's class SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_SetClass(tkwin, class) Tk_Uid Tk_Class(tkwin) ARGUMENTS
Tk_Window tkwin (in) Token for window. char *class (in) New class name for window. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_SetClass is called to associate a class with a particular window. The class string identifies the type of the window; all windows with the same general class of behavior (button, menu, etc.) should have the same class. By convention all class names start with a capital letter, and there exists a Tcl command with the same name as each class (except all in lower-case) which can be used to create and manipu- late windows of that class. A window's class string is initialized to NULL when the window is created. For main windows, Tk automatically propagates the name and class to the WM_CLASS property used by window managers. This happens either when a main window is actually created (e.g. in Tk_MakeWindowExist), or when Tk_SetClass is called, whichever occurs later. If a main win- dow has not been assigned a class then Tk will not set the WM_CLASS property for the window. Tk_Class is a macro that returns the current value of tkwin's class. The value is returned as a Tk_Uid, which may be used just like a string pointer but also has the properties of a unique identifier (see the manual entry for Tk_GetUid for details). If tkwin has not yet been given a class, then Tk_Class will return NULL. KEYWORDS
class, unique identifier, window, window manager Tk Tk_SetClass(3)