Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: object creation
Top Forums Programming object creation Post 302402511 by harikamamidala on Wednesday 10th of March 2010 04:21:12 AM
Old 03-10-2010
object creation

Hi,

I was asked this question in interview.can you people please help me out in this.

Code:
class A
{
int i;
   a()
     {
    i=10; 
    cout << i;
   }
}
int main()
{
 A a(); // what will be the program output
}

Thanks,
Harika

Last edited by pludi; 03-10-2010 at 05:22 AM.. Reason: code tags, please...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Does my ld support shared object creation

Hi, I have been trying to create a sharef object on my HP UX 11 machine (HP-UX <myhostname> B.11.00 A 9000/879 ...... two-user license) to create the shared object first I am creating the object file using cc -Aa -c +z dyn.c (I use -Aa and +z as per HP's manual on linkers ) to create the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxpenguin
0 Replies

2. Programming

create object

can we create an parametrize object to a class with the help of new operator if yes then how (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramneek
0 Replies

3. Linux

Shared Object File

Hi All, I created the share object file using gcc -shared -fpic mypp.cpp -o myp.so but, pls tell me how to link this .so file to my client program. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
0 Replies

4. Programming

mozilla object

hi this i tried for getting url form mozilla window. and also for getting mozilla object file. is there any plz tell the way. thanking u. ramesh (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh.jella
7 Replies

5. Programming

determining the object files...

hello, is there a utility to determine which object files are used to create a binary executable file?let me explain, please: for ex. there are three files: a.o b.o c.o and these files are used to create a binary called: prg namely, a.o b.o c.o -> prg so, how can i determine these three... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am new to PHP and UNIX. I am using Apache to do my testing on a Windows Vista machine. I am getting this error when I am trying to connect to a web service. I did a search and did not see any posts that pertain to this. Here is my function: <?php function TRECSend($a, $b, $c, $d,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EddiRae
0 Replies

7. Programming

sizeof(object) in C++

Hi, I have defined the class and call the sizeof(object to class) to get the size. # include <iostream> # include <iomanip> using namespace std; class sample { private: int i; float j; char k; public: sample() { } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkrix
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

shared object

Hi, I would like to create a shared object ( .so). This shared object 1. uses the functions from a library. 2. Also it should be able to use the global variable in an app To achieve this what should I do ? 1) To use the functions in the library should I give the -ld option while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rvan
1 Replies

9. Programming

How to initialize an object with another object of different class?

How to initialize an object of class say "A", with an object of type say "B". The following code give the error message "error: conversion from âAâ to non-scalar type âBâ requested" #include <iostream> using namespace std; class B; class A{ public: A() { cout <<"\nA()" << endl; } ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techmonk
1 Replies
FBB::RandBuffer(3bobcat)				      random number streambuf					  FBB::RandBuffer(3bobcat)

NAME
FBB::RandBuffer - std::streambuf generating random numbers SYNOPSIS
#include <bobcat/randbuffer> Linking option: -lbobcat DESCRIPTION
FBB:RandBuffer objects may be used as a std::streambuf of std::istream objects to allow the extraction of random numbers from the stream. NAMESPACE
FBB All constructors, members, operators and manipulators, mentioned in this man-page, are defined in the namespace FBB. INHERITS FROM
std::streambuf CONSTRUCTOR
o Randbuffer(int min, int max, size_t seed = 1): This Randbuffer() constructor initializes the random generator. The seed is used to initialze the random number generator.Random values between min and max (inclusive) are returned. VIRTUAL MEMBERS
o int underflow(): This function is called by std::istream objects using Randbuffer. It produces the next available random number, separating the ran- dom numbers by one blanks space. Random values between min and max (inclusive) are returned (see the description of the construc- tor). INHERITED MEMBERS
Since the class uses public derivation from std::streambuf, all members of this class can be used. EXAMPLE
#include <iostream> #include <istream> #include <bobcat/randbuffer> #include <bobcat/a2x> using namespace std; using namespace FBB; int main(int argc, char **argv) { if (argc == 1) { cout << "expect: nruns min max seed "; return 1; } Randbuffer rb(A2x(argv[2]), A2x(argv[3]), A2x(argv[4]).to<size_t>()); istream istr(&rb); for (int idx = A2x(argv[1]); idx--; ) { int c; if (!(istr >> c)) { cout << "extraction failed "; break; } cout << "next: " << c << endl; } int count = 0; while (istr.unget()) count++; cout << "number of successful unget()-calls: " << count << endl; istr.clear(); istr >> count; cout << "and read: " << count << endl; return 0; } FILES
bobcat/randbuffer - defines the class interface SEE ALSO
bobcat(7), irandstream(3bobcat), rand(3), srand(3), std::streambuf BUGS
None Reported. DISTRIBUTION FILES
o bobcat_3.01.00-x.dsc: detached signature; o bobcat_3.01.00-x.tar.gz: source archive; o bobcat_3.01.00-x_i386.changes: change log; o libbobcat1_3.01.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries; o libbobcat1-dev_3.01.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries, headers and manual pages; o http://sourceforge.net/projects/bobcat: public archive location; BOBCAT
Bobcat is an acronym of `Brokken's Own Base Classes And Templates'. COPYRIGHT
This is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). AUTHOR
Frank B. Brokken (f.b.brokken@rug.nl). libbobcat1-dev_3.01.00-x.tar.gz 2005-2012 FBB::RandBuffer(3bobcat)