Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hola, ayuda en Linux
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Hola, ayuda en Linux Post 302401927 by neckro on Monday 8th of March 2010 10:03:56 AM
Old 03-08-2010
Hola, ayuda en Linux

Necesito que un experto en shellscript y a ser posible en c ( ficheros, procesos, IPC's, etc) pueda echarme un cable con unos ejercicios.

Mi correo es gabri27@hotmail.com

agregadme o escribidme algo para explicaros que necesito exactamente.

Si este no es el subforo adecuado, lo siento, movedlo donde debe ser.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ayuda con SED

Saludos Necesito utilizar SED para crear una herramienta que me facilite el trabajo. El objetivo es filtrar información de un log para que me muestre solamente los registros que contengan una determinada cadena. El formato de cada registro es el siguiente: a) un registro puede contener varias... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: antuan
1 Replies

2. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies
mailto.conf(5)							    Apple Inc.							    mailto.conf(5)

NAME
mailto.conf - configuration file for cups email notifier DESCRIPTION
The mailto.conf file defines the local mail server and email notification preferences for CUPS. Each line in the file can be a configuration directive, a blank line, or a comment. Comment lines start with the # character. DIRECTIVES
Cc cc-address@domain.com Specifies an additional recipient for all email notifications. From from-address@domain.com Specifies the sender of email notifications. Sendmail sendmail command and options Specifies the sendmail command to use when sending email notifications. Only one Sendmail or SMTPServer line may be present in the mailto.conf file. If multiple lines are present, only the last one is used. SMTPServer servername Specifies a SMTP server to send email notifications to. Only one Sendmail or SMTPServer line may be present in the mailto.conf file. If multiple lines are present, only the last one is used. Subject subject-prefix Specifies a prefix string for the subject line of an email notification. SEE ALSO
classes.conf(5), cupsd(8), cupsd.conf(5), mime.convs(5), mime.types(5), printers.conf(5), http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2009 by Apple Inc. 12 July 2006 CUPS mailto.conf(5)