Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Compilation - unable to finding include files Post 302401368 by jlliagre on Friday 5th of March 2010 06:45:14 PM
Old 03-05-2010
Code:
cc -I <little bit up the path> ...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Include files

Hi, I am new to the unix networking. I have written one client and server for UDP sockets.. I got the following errors while conpilation I have include all include files. Could some one help ...is there any other file to be included.....? will the include files change on different unix... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reddyb
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

include all files under a directory

I want to include all the subnet files under /etc/dhcpd/ to /etc/dhcpd.conf so here is my content of dhcpd.conf ... include "/etc/dhcpd/*"; however, the check-syntax reports syntax error, as they do not recognize the wildcard *, and display that " file /etc/dhcpd/* could not be found. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredao
4 Replies

4. Programming

Makefile compilation Error -Unable to create executable

Hi , While trying to compile a PRO*C code on unix using makefile i get the following errors. i am now working on a 10g migration (from 8i) ... these makefile perfectly work in previous version. ld: fatal: file... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivalives
7 Replies

5. Programming

gcc does not include certain .h-files

Hi there! gcc seems not to include available files, see below: What should I do? Look forward to your reply/replies! Thanks Grahamb In the source directory I enter: #gcc -Wall -I/usr/include ./gtkdaq.c > ./out.log 2>&1 Response: In file included from ./gtkdaq.c:3:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: grahamb
2 Replies

6. Solaris

include files

Our admin has upgraded our OS solaris system to 5.11 but no more I can compile any trivial or non-trivial code. I'm trying to compile a trivial c++ program(a Helloworld program) but It gives error indicating that include files do not exist (in this trivial case <stdio.h>), it starts compiling but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Newsha
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux include files

what is the relationship between /usr/include/sys/*.h and /usr/include/unistd.h ? Fuctions in unistd.h are syscalls. Do the fuctions in sys/*.h call syscalls? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
7 Replies

8. Programming

Include files

I have an implementation file tomog.cpp that implements a class called Tomog where I need to include its header file which resides in another place. How can I best specify the include file? I would not like to do #include "../../tomso/tomography/tomog.hpp" I wish to do instead ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies

9. Programming

C++ Compilation Include problems

I am having problem building my program. Below is the makefile. This is the error I get make -f raytrac.mk raytrac g++ -I../../../ -O3 -Wno-non-template-friend -Wno-deprecated -DNDEBUG ../../../libs/main/raytrac_main.cpp -o raytrac In file included from... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies

10. Programming

[MSYS2/GCC-TDM] Compiler not finding headers in /usr/local/include

I hope it's okay to post this here. I'm working on Windows computer but using the Unix-like environment MSYS2 (https://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2). My problem is that I can't get the compiler to find headers located in /usr/local/include. I am trying to compile libpng which wants the header... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AntumDeluge
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)