Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Need to identlfy memory module Post 302400816 by mpics66 on Thursday 4th of March 2010 07:23:46 AM
Old 03-04-2010
Smilie o.k that's gr8 ..

But please explain how to find ...i still can't relate Slot A: J3001 to

Code:
A 0 0 2048MB no_status 1024MB 8-way 0

A i understood what abt J3001

Thanks.

Last edited by Scott; 03-05-2010 at 01:19 AM.. Reason: Code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sticky Softerror encountered on Memory Module Board 0

Anyone tell me what the above means? I suspect I have to replace the memory module but does anyone know what this error means or how it occurs? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Memory re-allocation Failure HP-UX for C++ module

HI I am getting core dump with "Memory re-allocation Failure" error can any one help me to get the possible reasons of getting this type of error, I am running the C++ code on HP-UX. Please help me thanx in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gyanusoni
1 Replies

3. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find Total and Free Physical Memory and Logical Memory in SOLARIS 9

Hi, Im working on Solaris 9 on SPARC-32 bit running on an Ultra-80, and I have to find out the following:- 1. Total Physical Memory in the system(total RAM). 2. Available Physical Memory(i.e. RAM Usage) 3. Total (Logical) Memory in the system 4. Available (Logical) Memory. I know... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
4 Replies

5. Solaris

unable to detect new cpu/memory module

Hi all, I just add in new cpu/memory module into SFV480 and unable to see new module on slot B. I already try many way like only 1 new module and swap the both module and boot up but still unable to see it. If I only install the module into slot B, then the server is unbootable at all. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

6. Programming

How to deal with lots of data in memory in order not to run out of memory

Hi, I'm trying to learn how to manage memory when I have to deal with lots of data. Basically I'm indexing a huge file (5GB, but it can be bigger), by creating tables that holds offset <-> startOfSomeData information. Currently I'm mapping the whole file at once (yep!) but of course the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emitrax
1 Replies

7. Solaris

restrcit physical memory with zone.max-locked-memory

Is it possible to restrict physical memory in solaris zone with zone.max-locked-memory just like we can do with rcapd ? I do not want to used rcapd (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

prtdiag -v problem :Memory Module Groups status not Showing

Hi Friends, I need a help from you all. In my machine which is on Solaris 9. the command prtdiag -v shows the complete output but it doesn't show "Memory Module Groups status" status. I have tried restarting the picl daemon, but still it doesn't work. Memory Module Groups:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek.goel.piet
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

PAM module pam_passwdqc module

Hello friends Today i have changed my passwd policy for strong password Everything is working correctly but when i changed my password , it did not ask me my old password my /etc/pam.d/system-auth file is (only passwdqc.so module line) password required pam_passwdqc.so retry=3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

10. Solaris

[DOUBT] Memory high in idle process on Solaris 10 (Memory Utilization > 90%)

Hi Experts, Our servers running Solaris 10 with SAP Application. The memory utilization always >90%, but the process on SAP is too less even nothing. Why memory utilization on solaris always looks high? I have statement about memory on solaris, is this true: Memory in solaris is used for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edydsuranta
4 Replies
PERROR(1)						       MySQL Database System							 PERROR(1)

NAME
perror - explain error codes SYNOPSIS
perror [options] errorcode ... DESCRIPTION
For most system errors, MySQL displays, in addition to an internal text message, the system error code in one of the following styles: message ... (errno: #) message ... (Errcode: #) You can find out what the error code means by examining the documentation for your system or by using the perror utility. perror prints a description for a system error code or for a storage engine (table handler) error code. Invoke perror like this: shell> perror [options] errorcode ... Example: shell> perror 13 64 OS error code 13: Permission denied OS error code 64: Machine is not on the network To obtain the error message for a MySQL Cluster error code, invoke perror with the --ndb option: shell> perror --ndb errorcode Note that the meaning of system error messages may be dependent on your operating system. A given error code may mean different things on different operating systems. perror supports the following options. o --help, --info, -I, -? Display a help message and exit. o --ndb Print the error message for a MySQL Cluster error code. o --silent, -s Silent mode. Print only the error message. o --verbose, -v Verbose mode. Print error code and message. This is the default behavior. o --version, -V Display version information and exit. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 PERROR(1)