Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Watchdog for process
Operating Systems Solaris Watchdog for process Post 302397900 by incredible on Tuesday 23rd of February 2010 08:59:32 AM
Old 02-23-2010

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

WatchDog ReInit

Wath is this ?? eeE: WatchDog ReInitMemory 6 for board 0 WARNING: eeE: Allocb failure in ReInitMemory Only renit manualy is a solution. :confused: Help me please Tnks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RoMaGo
2 Replies

2. SCO

Watchdog Problem In Unix Server

My Unix Server with SCO Unix ver 5, display Watchdog error which reads, Watchdog ReInitMemory 6 for board 0 Warning : eeE : Allocb failure in ReInitMemory. My server has 98 dumb terminals connected. It has 5 Hard Disks (SCSI) of 9.1 GB each and 512 MB RAM. Uses RAID level 5 After this error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: V.V.KUMAR
1 Replies

3. Solaris

disabling watchdog

hi, is it possible to disable the "hardware watchdog" on a V240 sol 10 server? and how to? this server freeze 9/10 during boot on this command...:mad: thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guilik
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor process running on server and posting a mail if any process is dead

Hello all, I would be happy if any one could help me with a shell script that would determine all the processes running on a Unix server and post a mail if any of the process is not running or aborted. Thanks in advance Regards, pradeep kulkarni. :mad: (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepmacha
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Kill Process(number of process) Unix/Solaris

Hi Experts, we do have a shell script for Unix Solaris, which will kill all the process manullay, it used to work in my previous env, but now it is throwing this error.. could some one please help me to resolve it This is how we execute the script (and this is the requirement) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonnyvic
2 Replies

6. Solaris

doubt reg Hardware watchdog enabled

Hi, Please let me know what is hardware watchdog enabled which we get when the solaris host is booting .As per my knowledge its the one states that the POST is enabled. correct me if am wrong. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rogerben
1 Replies

7. AIX

no watchdog notification

Hi All, I am getting pages from EMS(Event Monitoring Servers) for "no watchdog notification" I just wonder what cause this and what to look in the system. this error was generated from production lpar which hosts p570 Thanks Mann (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chubby362002
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Watchdog for a specific process trigger another process

Hi, I am willing to build a script that does a "ps-ef" or "top" on a specific process, and if it finds it running to start another process. Any suggestions to do this in a optimized way? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: liviusbr
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)