Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Album Cover Contest
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Album Cover Contest Post 302396885 by Neo on Friday 19th of February 2010 02:40:53 PM
Old 02-19-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborg
Losing my Religion is also one of my favorite R.E.M. songs to listen to too but "Country Feedback" is one of my favorite songs to play/sing, mostly because I like the Cmaj7 chord switch during the musical pauses in the lyrics.
Please upload a recording of you playing and singing Country Feedback. Please Please! There are very tough notes to hit in that song!

I NEED THIS, I NEED THIS!!!!

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How do I find out which rpms to install to cover dependencies?

Howdy all, I am trying to install dk-milter on a postfix mail machine, but am running up against some dependencies, and I don't know how to find out which rpms contain the required packages. # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9) # uname -a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies
bluemindo(1)						      General Commands Manual						      bluemindo(1)

NAME
bluemindo - simple yet powerful audio player SYNOPSIS
bluemindo [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bluemindo command. bluemindo Bluemindo is a really simple but powerful audio player in Python/PyGTK, using GStreamer. It can downloads albums or artists pic- tures and lyrics as doing desktop notifications or sending music to your Last.fm profile or on your Jabber account (via PEP). You can also choose the view mode: lightweight (very simple way to use the player: you only have a playlist), basic (you have a tree of artists>albums and a playlist), normal (the most usual mode for audio players), full (you have a list of artists and saved playlists, a list of albums covers by artists and the playlist) or albums. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help Show summary of options. --current Show the current playing song artist, title and album. --current-cover Show the path to the album cover of the current playing song. --current-lyrics Show the lyrics for the current playing song. --playpause, --play, --pause Play or pause the song. --stop Stop the song. --previous Jump to the previous song in playlist. --next Jump to the next song in playlist. --volume-more [ STEP ] Increase the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume-less [ STEP ] Decrease the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume=VOLUME Set the volume: 0 > 100. --reload Reload the songs from your music folder. --quit, --plunge Quit Bluemindo. AUTHOR
bluemindo was written by Erwan Briand <erwan@codingteam.net>. This manual page was written by Thibaut GIRKA <thibaut.girka@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). June 22, 2008 bluemindo(1)