Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Album Cover Contest
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Album Cover Contest Post 302396882 by reborg on Friday 19th of February 2010 02:33:01 PM
Old 02-19-2010
I'll put up bits for the next round (as well as offering images) but I'm extremely busy right now so I'll have to let you look after the rest.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How do I find out which rpms to install to cover dependencies?

Howdy all, I am trying to install dk-milter on a postfix mail machine, but am running up against some dependencies, and I don't know how to find out which rpms contain the required packages. # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9) # uname -a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies
round(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions						 round(3M)

NAME
round, roundf, roundl - round to nearest integer value in floating-point format SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <math.h> double round(double x); float roundf(float x); long double roundl(long double x); DESCRIPTION
These functions round their argument to the nearest integer value in floating-point format, rounding halfway cases away from 0, regardless of the current rounding direction. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, these functions return the rounded integer value. If x is NaN, a NaN is returned. If x is +-0 or +- Inf, x is returned. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
feclearexcept(3M), fetestexcept(3M), math.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Nov 2003 round(3M)