Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Album Cover Contest
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Album Cover Contest Post 302396086 by pludi on Wednesday 17th of February 2010 04:26:44 PM
Old 02-17-2010
Album Cover Contest

This one's inspired by Smiling Dragons Movie Screenshot contest

The rules are simple:
  • 10 Albums are posted, with band/artist/name information either removed or made illegible.
  • To score a point on a cover you'll have to post the name of the band/artist, album name, and release year. If either information is missing there won't be a point awarded
  • First to post the correct answer scores the point. Should you edit your posts, the date of the latest edit is the entry date.
  • A total of 200.000 credits will be awarded for the first 3 places in the ratio 1:2:3. Should anyone want to donate additional credits they'll be added to the total pot.
  • The contest ends when all covers are solved, or in 1 week (Wed, February 24th 2010, 20:00 CET) latest.

AS OF NOW THE CONTEST IS OVER

The final score:
reborg: 4 Points
zxmaus: 1 Point
rhfrommn: 1 Point
scottn: 1 Point

This means that we have 3 people splitting the second place, which means that the pot is split as 120.000 for the first place, an 27.000 each for the second (factor 3:(2/3) (yes, I've rounded up, sue me :) )) Bits will be transferred shortly, and I'll leave this thread open for a bit in case anyone else wants to comment.

And this are the 10 albums for this round in chronological order:

Last edited by pludi; 02-24-2010 at 05:30 PM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How do I find out which rpms to install to cover dependencies?

Howdy all, I am trying to install dk-milter on a postfix mail machine, but am running up against some dependencies, and I don't know how to find out which rpms contain the required packages. # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9) # uname -a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies