Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Monitor goes into standby
Operating Systems AIX Monitor goes into standby Post 302393054 by A_L_E_X on Sunday 7th of February 2010 11:06:35 AM
Old 02-07-2010
I hace CDE but i can't find that icon. I can enter the console from CDE .

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

hdparm standby

Hi! I have a harddrive that I use in school. I allso wanna use it at home... It's built into a 5.25" rack, and is non-hotswap. My rack has a power key wich I can use to unpower the device. My question is, does the drive take damage if I just umount and run hdparm -y <dev> on it? 1.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
2 Replies

2. AIX

hacmp 5.3 primary and standby?

Hi All, How do I determine if a hacmp 5.3 server is a primary or a standby? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script not connecting to primary from standby site

Hi All, I am using below shell script using SQL*Plus to query the MAX(SEQUENCE#) from both databases V$LOG_HISTORY view.If the STANDBY appears to be falling behind by - 2, then alert mail should be sent... How could I achieve it with improving the below script. #!/usr/bin/ksh ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script for primary and standby DB archive log check

Hi All, OS:AIX 5.3 64 bits I would like the below script to send alert mail with the message - "Standby logs falling behind Primary" to xyz@yahoo.com Script ===== #!/usr/bin/ksh #----------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Use SQL*Plus to query... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: a1_win
1 Replies

5. Solaris

ifconfig primary & standby purpose

I have two ethernet interfaces nge0 and nge1. An IP assigned on nge0 is 10.10.10.1/24 and on nge1 is 20.20.20.1/24. I want to make nge0 as primary interface. My question here is, 1. Being nge0 as primary interface, if I ping to an IP 20.20.20.5, what will happen? 2. If the answer for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
4 Replies

6. Solaris

IPMP active-standby configuration

Hi All, Need your help to explaining why when i configure 2 interface IPMP active-standby appear, INACTIVE and DEPRECATED parameter, detail screen shoot as below : root@machine01 # ifconfig -a e1000g0: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 7 inet... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wong_Cilacap
6 Replies

7. AIX

Servers state STANDBY in HMC v7

We have 2 p520 aix6.0 installed server. Both the server in cluster. and managed by HMC v7 both servers have rebooted due to power outage. Now both server state is STANDBY in HMC. I am unable to login or ping to that servers. Please help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: reyazan
5 Replies

8. AIX

SEA to standby

hello, what will happen if i try to move sea of my 1 vio server to standby( using chdev command), when sea of other vio server is already in standby mode? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amvineeth
1 Replies
DtInfoLib(file format)													    DtInfoLib(file format)

NAME
DtInfoLib -- collection of book cases for browsing with dtinfo SYNOPSIS
DtInfo_LoadInfoLib Criteria: DATA_ATTRIBUTES_NAME: DtInfoLib NAME_PATTERN: ?*.dti* CONTENT: 0 filename .oli MODE: d|l LINK_NAME: ?*.dti* Attributes: TYPE_LABEL: DtInfoLib DESCRIPTION: On-line documentation for the Information Manager. ICON: Dtinlib PROPERTIES: NULL ACTIONS: Open IS_TEXT: false (could be true for criteria 2 match) INSTANCE_ICON Field: [available for publisher-supplied or user's infolib icon] DESCRIPTION
DtInfoLib is a desktop object representing a collection of book cases of documents that can be accessed through the CDE Information Man- ager. DtInfoLib data criteria and data attributes are identified for use by desktop facilities. These are part of the CDE built-in data types. DtInfoLib is a directory that contains the collection of book cases available for a given information library. The contents of the DtIn- foLib directory are not visible to the end-user through the desktop. The DtInfoLib object can be launched directly by double-clicking on the associated icon or by dragging the icon on to the Information Manager icon in the File Manager or on the Front Panel. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
If defined, the environment variable DTINFOLIBSEARCHPATH may be used to find the default infolib (or infolibs) for the system. If provided, the dtinfo command line argument given with the -l option overrides the environment. If none of the other path mechanisms are used, the browser uses the standard CDE path. ACTIONS
/MESSAGES Double-clicking on the DtInfoLib object, or selecting Open from the objects select menu invokes the Open action on the object. FILES
The default location for the desktop on line documentation library is /usr/dt/infolib/%L. SEE ALSO
dtinfo(1), dtinfogen(1), dtinfoBook.dtd - dtinfoBookdtd(5), DtMmdbBookCaseGetInfo(3), DtMmdbInfoLibInfo(5) DtInfoLib(file format)