Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Link command problem
Operating Systems Linux Link command problem Post 302390537 by pludi on Thursday 28th of January 2010 08:24:29 AM
Old 01-28-2010
Create a common directory for images used by both domains, eg /var/www/common/images. Add that path to the open_basedir directive in your php.ini, create a symlink from the domains to this directory & reload the web server.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

gcc Link problem

I have some crypting functions in object-file - for example,func.o Main file,from where crypting functions called, named as main.cpp . "gcc main.cpp -o main func.o" print "undefined reference to ... " But if I rename main.cpp to main.c and execute "gcc main.c -o main func.o" - ok. If anybody,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gigachel
3 Replies

2. Linux

link error problem

Dear linuxers, I'm a novice in C++ programming. I wrote a ReadFile class in file ReadFile.cpp. After that, I wrote a test.cpp, which contains a main function, to test whether my class work well. I follow the following steps to compile the ReadFile.cpp file. g++296 -c ReadFile.cpp -o... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niukun
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ftp Link problem

I am using ftp services at my unix box and accessing it from windows. when i am giving the url in the browser, ftp://neeraj:neeraj@10.1.3.116/cat01/Ne.txt it is giving me ISA Server: extended error message : 200 Type set to I. 200 PORT command successful. 550 /cat01/Ne.txt: No such... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeerajYadav
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with link creation!!!!

I have a home directory namely /pto/ppa/ridbmw/etl/ Now i have various directorys below the home directory. For eg from the home directory if i say cd /roddata it changes to that directory. I think its kind of link (I don't know if it's hard or soft). Now i need to create a new directory and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
4 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Sym Link problem

Hi, I am using Mac X 10.5. It's supporting BSD. I am getting strange problem. • Launch the terminal. • Create a directory. Use cd <directory> • Now create another directory test with command “mkdir test”. • Create a soft link with command “ln -s text.txt test” • Go to the test directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Saurabh78
1 Replies

6. BSD

sym link problem

Hi, I am using Mac X 10.5. It's supporting BSD. I am getting strange problem. • Launch the terminal. • Create a directory. Use cd <directory> • Now create another directory test with command “mkdir test”. • Create a soft link with command “ln -s text.txt test” • Go to the test directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Saurabh78
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Soft link/file name problem

I want to find graphic files on an external disk then create soft links to those files in a folder on my machine. I have a problem with file names: if there are two graphic files in different directories but with the same file name, a link is created only for the first file i.e the 2nd file is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stumpyuk
4 Replies

8. Programming

g++ fails to link to static library when compilation and link in single command

Hello All, I've encountered a strange behaviour from g++ that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can shed some light on it: I have a bunch of source files and want to compile them and link them with a static library liba.a located in /usr/local/lib64 into an executable Approach 1 works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magelord
0 Replies
asadmin-start-appserv(1AS)					   User Commands					asadmin-start-appserv(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-start-appserv, start-appserv - starts thedomains in the specified or default domains directory SYNOPSIS
start-appserv [--domaindir install_dir/domains] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] DESCRIPTION
This command has been deprecated. Please use start-domain to start the domains in the specified or default domains directory. start-appserv starts the domains in the specified or default domains direcotry. If the domains directory is not specified, the domains in the default domains directory are started. The default domains directory is install_dir/domains. This command can only be run locally. OPTIONS
--domaindir directory where the domains are started. If specified, path must be accessible in the filesystem. If not specified, the domains are started in the default install_dir/domains directory. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-domain(1AS), asadmin-start-domain(1AS), asadmin-stop-domain(1AS), asadmin-delete-domain(1AS), asadmin-list-domains(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-start-appserv(1AS)