Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP script to modify .forward files Post 302390327 by Yogesh Sawant on Wednesday 27th of January 2010 02:56:44 PM
Old 01-27-2010
is there some reason why you want to implement this with PHP? Or you are open to other options?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Modify files

Hi everybody, I have a certine file with lots of number, Which I want to add a " in the begging and at the and of each line. Could anyone tell me how can I do it? Cheers (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: amgo
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Modify files through scripts

Hello, all I want to implement some actions on the specified files, to modify some contents in the files, as follows: File1: **** name carol birthday 830319 ******* name billy birthday 831001 *************** ____________________________ The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tpltp
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forward Script

Here is wat iam looking for , I need a forward script which sends out a mail to a particular server say (B-server) as soon as it receives a mail from differnt server say A-server. Lets say abc@xyz.com is sending a mail from server A to Server B then the script should automatically send a mail to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriharan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed: How to modify files in a complex way

Hello, I am new to sed and hope that someone can help me with the following task. I need to modify a txt file which has format like this: xy=CreateDB|head.queue|head.source|head.definition|rtf.edit|rtf.task|rft.cut abc|source|divine|line4|5|true into something like: head.queue=abc... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkypunky
19 Replies

5. Programming

Modify php script to allow multiple countdowns within one page.

Hi, I have the following php countdown script that counts down to a date and time. Please see the below example: <SCRIPT language="JavaScript" SRC="countdown.php?timezone=US/Pacific&countto=2011-06-25 00:00:00&do=t&data=Sorry, This Offer Has Expired."></SCRIPT> And countdown.php: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocket_dog
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modify different files at the same time

Hi, I'm having the following problem. I have some files to modify, between a large number of files. I thought the following code aux2=`grep -l 2.2.17 *` print "$aux2" aux3=`ls -l *.ksh | wc -l` print "$aux3" while ; do print "The counter is $aux3" #Add the sed here ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: radicaled
3 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Iptables forward traffic to forward chain!!!

Hi, I am new to linux stuff. I want to use linux iptables to configure rule so that all my incoming traffic with protocol "tcp" is forwarded to the "FORWARD CHAIN". The traffic i am dealing with has destination addresss of my machine but i want to block it from coming to input chain and somehow... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsipk
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

append dates going forward from today to certain line in shell script

Hi there, I have a requirement to append dates going forward to a certain line in a file. I'm not sure of how to go about this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Slyesco:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Slyesco
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Using forward slash in search pattern in perl script

I have existing pattern in the perl script as: my $pattern = "^Line.*?:|^Errors*: |^SEVERE:.*?:|^Null pointer exception occurred"; and I wanted to include below keywords in my search pattern "I/O exception" and "FileNotFoundException"the problem is when I include my pattern like my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ambarginni
5 Replies
MQSERIES_OPEN(3)							 1							  MQSERIES_OPEN(3)

mqseries_open - MQSeries MQOPEN

SYNOPSIS
void mqseries_open (resource $hconn, array &$objDesc, int $option, resource &$hobj, resource &$compCode, resource &$reason) DESCRIPTION
The mqseries_open(3) (MQOPEN) call establishes access to an object. PARAMETERS
o $hConn -Connection handle.This handle represents the connection to the queue manager. o $objDesc -Object descriptor. (MQOD) o $options -Options that control the action of the function. o $hObj -Object handle.This handle represents the object to be used. o $compCode -Completion code. o $reason -Reason code qualifying the compCode. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mqseries_open(3) example <?php $mqods = array('ObjectName' => 'TESTQ'); mqseries_open( $conn, $mqods, MQSERIES_MQOO_INPUT_AS_Q_DEF | MQSERIES_MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING | MQSERIES_MQOO_OUTPUT, $obj, $comp_code, $reason); if ($comp_code !== MQSERIES_MQCC_OK) { printf("open CompCode:%d Reason:%d Text:%s<br> ", $comp_code, $reason, mqseries_strerror($reason)); exit; } ?> SEE ALSO
mqseries_close(3). PHP Documentation Group MQSERIES_OPEN(3)