Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Horizontal Lines
Operating Systems Linux Horizontal Lines Post 302389705 by Corona688 on Monday 25th of January 2010 03:36:59 PM
Old 01-25-2010
Yes, it uses CUPS according to the HPLIP system requirements.

Letting a garbage proprietary driver configure your system for you is perilous. Did it tell you what changes it made? Can you even uninstall it now? HPLIP might be the place to start asking.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vi horizontal scrolling

I have to look through logfiles where lines are several hundred characters long and if I open the log in Vi it automatically word wraps the line. In Vim you can use the -nowrap option to stop this, but how can you do this in Vi? I ask because I don't want to see the whole line, just the first few... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupweb
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Horizontal sorting of lines in a File: SED implementation?

Hi guys, Do you know how can I sort a file horizontally per line??? sample input file: zebra papa dog apple yahoo kangaroo ape sample output: apple dog papa zebra ape kangaroo yahoo Please post if u know the sed implementation of this (or whatever implementation u may know of)... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: marlonus999
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in changing vertical lines to horizontal line in a file

Hi, I have a file like below robert PREF: 3 AVAIL: henry PREF: 234 AVAIL: john PREF: 145,178 AVAIL: 123 matt PREF: 564,932 AVAIL: ten PREF: 389 AVAIL: kill (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocky1954
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Horizontal to vertical

Hi, Silly question, if I have an excel file that looks something like this: ................. Subject 1 Subject 2 Subject 3 Subject 4 Fever..............13...........9.............23..........14 Headache.........2............12...........18..........23... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vertical to horizontal

dear all, i'm new to unix and i try to figure out the best case for making list of vertical text to become horizontal and skip the line 1 and 2. example text : Data DATE XXXXX MAX 47 53 49 51 48 48 7 46 51 8 25 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrisetia
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

gnuplot horizontal

simple question I thought. How do I setup a chart in gnuplot that draws a "upper threshold" for a given set of data. I have the graph charting fine. I have peaks and valleys. I can either setup a number that I want to be the "upper threshold". a horizontal line based either in the data,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kag3ythree
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

change log vertical to horizontal lines

Hi, Need help unix command to change this : become this Anyone can help me?:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: justbow
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need perl or shell script to sort vertical lines to horizontal line in csv format

Need perl or shell script to sort vertical lines to horizontal line in csv format My file like below ------------------------- ================================================================================ PATH PINKY1000#I1-1-ZENTA1000-2#I7-1-ASON-SBR-UP-943113845 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreedhargouda.h
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i do the vertical to horizontal??

51009 8746 8912 17986 20315 24998 5368 38934 7805 8566 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil jain
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Convert a horizontal lines to vertical lines in a csv file

Hi.. I need some help in converting the below horizontal lines to vertical lines format. can anyone help me on this. input file Hour,1,2,3,4,5 90RT,106,111,111,112,111 output file Hour,90RT 1,106 2,111 3,111 4,112 5,111 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raghuram717
3 Replies
hp-align(1)							   User Manuals 						       hp-align(1)

NAME
hp-align - Printer Cartridge Alignment Utility DESCRIPTION
Cartridge alignment utility for HPLIP supported inkjet printers. (Note: Not all printers require the use of this utility). SYNOPSIS
hp-align [DEVICE_URI|PRINTER_NAME] [MODE] [OPTIONS] PRINTER
|DEVICE-URI To specify a device-URI: -d<device-uri> or --device=<device-uri> To specify a CUPS printer: -p<printer> or --printer=<printer> MODE
Run in graphical UI mode: -u or --gui (Default) Run in interactive mode: -i or --interactive OPTIONS
Use Qt4: --qt4 (Default) Set the logging level: -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*, error, warn, debug (*default) Run in debug mode: -g (same as option: -ldebug) This help information: -h or --help SEE ALSO
hp-clean hp-colorcal hp-linefeedcal hp-pqdiag AUTHOR
HPLIP (Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux. REPORTING BUGS
The HPLIP Launchpad.net site https://launchpad.net/hplip is available to get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or otherwise contact the HPLIP Team. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2001-14 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details. Linux 5.0 hp-align(1)