Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Help in how to install PHP in Solaris10 Post 302389220 by incredible on Saturday 23rd of January 2010 09:48:43 AM
Old 01-23-2010
Why do you need a GUI? Btw, can you still proceed with the text-based installation?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to install PHP and My SQL on Solaris OS

Hi all I am really need your hand in my critical problem , I want to install PHP and My SQL on my Solaris 9 station , I am already have Apache Webserver on it . This is my system specs , I think it means some thing for who will help me : SunOS STATION_NAME 5.9 Generic_112233-08 sun4u sparc... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: KSA
6 Replies

2. Solaris

Php install problems..

Hi.. I am running solaris 9 on an x86 server. I already have apache up and running successfully for several months now Server version: Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) Server built: Aug 19 2004 09:30:33 We also have mysql installed and running: Your MySQL connection id is 4631211 to server version:... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to install PHP?

hi, I want to install php on my centos box. Where can i get the rpms. How can i install it? Any help appreciated. thanks, Prakash. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashreddy
2 Replies

4. Solaris

PHP install on Solaris 10

Hi all, I have been looking for setup instructions for PHP5 on Solaris 10. The only thing I've managed to find is how to compile it for Solaris 9. To be honest I dont want to compile it. I've setup Apache and MySql so PHP is the last thing I need and I can't seem to find anything clear... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: flood
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Directory Server Enterprise Edition 7 - install on Solaris10

hello, Today trying to install the DSEE and died... I have Solaris 10 10/09 SPARC and I try install DSEE7 on solaris non-global zones. I made all the necessary steps in Oracle-Sun documentation for DSEE7 install. I haven't errors and problem during instalation. When I try log in: Web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bieszczaders
1 Replies

6. Linux

how to install PHP ?

how to install PHP which is run as an Apache module or run as CGI on debain .any tips would be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: runeveryday
3 Replies

7. Solaris

how to install gtalk on solaris10.

hi everyone, i have download googletalk-setup.exe on to my solaris desktop and now i wantt to know how to install it ?????????????????? pls help me with this, looks small but its taking lot time for me....... thanks in advance......... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yrajendergoud
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

I want to install/compile php with mysql.

I have removed php-5.1.6-27.el5 from our system. Because I installed it without mysql before. How can I install php together with mysql. # rpm -qa | grep mysql* libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.8.1a-1.2.2 mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_4.2 mysql-server-5.0.77-4.el5_4.2 mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.26r1127-1.el5 ##... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
5 Replies

9. Web Development

Can't Install MySQL with PHP

Hi, I'm on a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian Wheezy. I urgently need to get MySQL running with PHP, but I get an error. For example: $con=mysql_connect("127.0.0.1","root","******","ids"); gives PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() So, I found I needed to install some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FreddoT
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris install php as an apache module

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
1 Replies