Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Whack the penguin - oooold version Post 302388475 by joeyg on Wednesday 20th of January 2010 02:59:56 PM
Old 01-20-2010
Nice diversion from computer coding.

And 323.5
Tough to get a good club going and not end up with the penguin head first into the ice!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux-loving McNealy dons penguin outfit

Linux-loving McNealy dons penguin outfit (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Goldman Sachs: Fear the Penguin

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&ncid=&e=5&u=/nf/20030115/tc_nf/20471 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

version of OS

Hi , what is the command to find the version of OS running on a unix box? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tselvanin
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VERSIOn

Hi, I would like to know, how do I findout what version UNIx OS my computer is using? Is there a particular command I type to do this? Please advise. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: huhuloa
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies
SPLITDNS323FW(1)						   User Commands						  SPLITDNS323FW(1)

NAME
splitdns323fw - extract data from DNS-323 (and other) firmware images SYNOPSIS
splitdns323fw [-k KERNEL] [-i INITRD] [-d DEFAULTS] firmwarefile DESCRIPTION
splitdns323fw parses an existing firmware image for a device such as the D-Link DNS-323, DNS-321, and Conceptronics CH3SNAS. By default, if only the firmwarefile (R)option is given, the script verifies the checksums of the included components and prints a bunch of useful info about the image. If you specify one or more of the other options, however, the corresponding section of the firmware image will be written to that file. -k kernel, --kernel=kernel Write the kernel part of the firmware image to the specified file. -i initrd, --initrd=initrd Write the initrd part of the firmware image to the specified file. -d defaults.tar.gz, --defaults=defaults.tar.gz Write the defaults part of the firmware image to the specified file. BUGS
E-mail bug reports to theshed+dns323-firmware-tools@hezmatt.org. I don't guarantee to be able to help, but I'll give it a shot. Patches are far more helpful. AUTHOR
splitdns323fw was written by Matt Palmer, based on reverse-engineering work done by Leschinsky Oleg. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Matt Palmer. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
mkimage(1), mkdns323fw(1). dns323-firmware-tools 0.3 November 2008 SPLITDNS323FW(1)