Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SunSolve Patches and Updates
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS SunSolve Patches and Updates Post 302388203 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 19th of January 2010 05:45:04 PM
Old 01-19-2010
SunSolve Patches and Updates

SunSolve resource for Patches and Updates for multiple Sun Products - including links to Patch Cluster and Patch Bundle Downloads, Earlier Solaris releases, and more.

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

unix updates- Where can I find unix updates online for IBM servers?

I have a Unix based server running Sagitta and the server is giving me an error of 4b10004 and my research tells me this is an EPROM issue, which means the processor needs to be flashed or repaired. Once up and running where can I go to get updates for Unix? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crainer
1 Replies

2. Solaris

OS Patches

Hi all, We are planning to install Oracle 10g in the Sun Solaris 10 (64 bit Sun Sparc ). Can any one please tell me what are the OS level patches that has to be installed in the OS before starting installation of Oracle 10g. Thanks and Regards, Prashanth (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashanth_gs
1 Replies

3. Solaris

OS patches

Hi all, I am working on SUN-fire server solaris-10 How to find out what & how much " OS patches " installed on it?? plz help me out .:( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Sunsolve like ;-)

Hello dear sysadmin, I've tried to created a great tools to help out every solaris sysadmin out there... A tool where you can find patches, bugs, and this in a quick way. Also a portal where you can see details about the patchlevel of your server, check if you've got the latest patch. check... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wildcat
0 Replies

5. AIX

List of Installed patches for AIX from given set of patches

I need to find out list of installed patches from given list of patches. I have tried using instfix -f <File containing list of patches> -i -c But I was not able to understand the output of this command. It was like below. bos.perf.tools: :0.0.0.0:?: bos.rte.libc: :0.0.0.0:?: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Saurabh Agrawal
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)