Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Numpy and scipy installatin to unix server Post 302386940 by daggeto on Thursday 14th of January 2010 05:51:57 AM
Old 01-14-2010
Ok, i installed that moduls, but now drops this error :
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/numpy/__init__.py", line 130, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/numpy/add_newdocs.py", line 9, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/numpy/lib/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/numpy/lib/type_check.py", line 8, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: numpy/core/multiarray.so: undefined symbol: _PyUnicodeUCS4_IsWhitespace

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to connect unix server to unix server through shell scripts

Hi, I would like to connect UNIX server to UNIX server through shell scripts and i have some concepts . But i am totally confused how to connect UNIX server to UNIX server throuth running a script. It will be greatful to me if any buddy will help me. Thanks in advance. Phatan:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phatan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to connect unix server to unix server through shell scripts

Hi, I would like to connect UNIX server to UNIX server through shell scripts and i have some concepts . But i am totally confused how to connect UNIX server to UNIX server throuth running a script. It will be greatful to me if any buddy will help me. with simple example please. Thanks in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phatan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To copy a file from one unix server to another unix server through scripts

I am getting the fallowing error when i am trying to execute the scp commomd in shell script warning: You have no controlling tty. Cannot read confirmation. warning: Authentication failed. Disconnected; key exchange or algorithm negotiation failed (Key exchange failed.). scp2: warning: ssh2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manit
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to multiple unix server from unix server using shell script

Hi Gurus, I'm a unix newbie and I would like to connect to multiple unix servers from unix server using shell script i.e from server a to server b,c,d etc. I want to copy the files from unix server a to server b, c, d. I can access staright using ssh without the need to have password and user... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sexyTrojan
5 Replies

5. Linux

How to make multi os installatin DVD

i want to make an install dvd with os's Wiun xp redhat Linux 5 i tried with MagicISO but after making always says redhat checksome error while checking created ISO file in VMWARE Workstation and Microsoft virtualpc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
2 Replies

6. Programming

Scipy Python/ get pdf

Hi all I'm just starting usign scipy with python, really powerfull. It comes with some many functions but I'm not able to solve my problem. I have an array x and i need to find a probability density function (pdf) from data. does anyone know how to do that? (i've done it evaluating first... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and delete files and folders which are n days older from one unix server to another unix server

Hi All, Let me know how can i find and delete files from one unix server to another unix server which are 'N' days older. Please note that I need to delete files on remote unix server.So, probably i will need to use sftp, but question is how can i identify files and folders which are 'N'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinkl
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to move files from one UNIX server to another UNIX server.

Hi, I have two unix servers i need to move files from one server to another. For example: i have some files in Server1 and i want to run script in server2 to move files from server1. Any suggestion Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karingulanagara
1 Replies

9. AIX

Install Numpy in AIX 6.1

Hi I have been trying install numpy in AIX 6.1 unsuccessfully, the versions are numpy (1.7 or 1.6), ( IBM XL C/C++ for AIX, V11.1 or gcc 4.7.2 ) I put in site.cfg from numpy the following library_dirs = /opt/freeware/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/lib64:/lib:/usr/local/lib64 include_dirs =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brunolac
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Installatin problem in installing gcc-4.9.0

Hi to all, i'm installing gcc-4.9.0 into my RedHat 6.4 pc. I configure like this :- # mkdir objdir # ./../gcc-4.9.0/configure # make and now having this problem :- checking for x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc... /software/gcc/objdir/./gcc/xgcc -B/software/gcc/objdir/./gcc/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulvishwa
0 Replies
getting-started(7)						  Numm Tutorials						getting-started(7)

NAME
getting started - numm installation and usage SYNOPSIS
numm-run FILE import numm DESCRIPTION
numm is a python library -- the bastard child of Processing.org and MATLAB, if you will -- that fuses python, numpy, and gstreamer together to create a numerical-computing environment for multimedia generation, analysis, and interaction. Installation A Debian package is provided for ease of installation on Debian and derivative operating systems, such as Ubuntu; we recommend you abandon alternative systems and install Debian, but in the interim direct your attention to virtualization software such as VirtualBox. The following command downloads and installs numm: % wget http://numm.org/numm/releases/python-numm_0.1-1_all.deb % sudo dpkg -i python-numm_0.1-1_all.deb Usage At its simplest, numm provides three pairs of invertable functions that connect common media formats with numpy: Images represented as (height, width, color) numpy.uint8 arrays. o image2np(path) -> np o np2image(np, path) Sounds as (frames, channels) numpy.int16s o sound2np(path) -> np o np2sound(np, path) # XXX: must be .wav Videos as (frames, height, width, color) numpy.uint8s o video2np(path) -> np o np2video(np, path) # XXX: must be .mkv For rapid-prototyping of interactive numpy-based audio-visual experiments, the numm package has a real-time mode. The numm package installs a program named numm-run, which launches (and reloads on modification) python scripts that may implement any subset of the follow- ing functions, which are asynchronously called as needed: o video_in(a) # webcam o video_out(a) # mutate a in-place to set video o audio_in(a) # mic o audio_out(a) # mutate a for audio output o mouse_in(type, px, py, button) o keyboard_in(type, key) SEE ALSO
numm-run(1), numm.one-bit-instrument(7), numm.spectral-analysis(7) numm February 2012 getting-started(7)