Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problems with the use of write() Post 302386433 by gkons on Tuesday 12th of January 2010 12:36:08 PM
Old 01-12-2010
Thank you Loic for your answer...That means I need something like the atoi() function but doing the opposite, right?!I haven't found a library function doing this, so I suppose I have to do it from the beginning...thank you again for your answer!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

'make' problems (compliation problems?)

I'm trying to compile and install both most recent version of 'make' and the most recent version of 'openssh' on my Sparc20. I've run into the following problems... and I don't know what they mean. Can someone please help me resolve these issues? I'm using the 'make' version that was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write

hi buddies i want to write a awk script for the file like this: Aaj rootha huwa ek dost bahut yaad aaya, Achha guzra huwa kuch waqt bahut yaad aaya, Meri aankhon ke har ek ashq pe rone wala, Aaj jab aankh yeh royi to bahut yaad aaya, Jo mere dard ko seene mein chhupa leta thaa, Jo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LAKSHMI NARAYAN
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find all files with group read OR group write OR user write permission

I need to find all the files that have group Read or Write permission or files that have user write permission. This is what I have so far: find . -exec ls -l {} \; | awk '/-...rw..w./ {print $1 " " $3 " " $4 " " $9}' It shows me all files where group read = true, group write = true... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shunter63
5 Replies

4. IP Networking

read/write,write/write lock with smbclient fails

Hi, We have smb client running on two of the linux boxes and smb server on another linux system. During a backup operation which uses smb, read of a file was allowed while write to the same file was going on.Also simultaneous writes to the same file were allowed.Following are the settings in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swatidas11
1 Replies

5. Programming

Write-Write on a socket

Can anyone tell what happens if each end writes at the same time on the same socket ? - if one of them issues a read() after write() has completed, will it record into the buffer what the other sent ? ex. e1 writes to e2 - - - while - - - e2 writes to e1 (at the same time) e1 read () - what... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gendaox
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems with "write" and "wall"

Hello, I am using VirtualBox to simulate a small network with two Linux computers, the host is Mac OS X. My problem is that I can't send "write" and "wall" messages from the host to one of those Linux computers. Here is what works: - The virtual Linux computer answers "ping" messages that have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: 123_abc
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not getting how to write

Hi Team, I am trying for below requiremebt but not getting how to go. When i give below command amqrfdm -m SUN it gives the output as below amqrfdm for v7.0 Date(2013-08-12 )Time(14.06.42) Version(7.0.1.3)(p701-103-100813) Product(WebSphere MQ for Solaris (SPARC platform)) #)... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: darling
12 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to write write multiple cronjobs in shellscript??

Hi All, I need the answer of below question? 1) How to write multiple cronjobs in shellscript? Is there any way or we cant write in shellscript... Regards, Priyanka (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
2 Replies

9. Programming

Interactive Python 3.5+ sys.stdout.write() AND sys.stderr.write() bug?

(Apologies for any typos.) OSX 10.12.3 AND Windows 10. This is for the serious Python experts on at least 3.5.x and above... In script format sys.stdout.write() AND sys.stderr.write() seems to work correctly. Have I found a serious bug in the interactive sys.stdout.write() AND... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)				    libeXosip2				      eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)

NAME
eXosip2 request outside of dialog - Functions int eXosip_message_build_request (osip_message_t **message, const char *method, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) int eXosip_message_send_request (osip_message_t *message) int eXosip_message_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_message_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_message_build_request (osip_message_t **message, const char *method, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) Build a default request message. This method will be updated to send any message outside of dialog In this later case, you'll specify the method to use in the second argument. Parameters: message Pointer for the SIP request to build. method request method. (like 'MESSAGE' or 'PING'...) to SIP url for callee. from SIP url for caller. route Route header for request. (optional) int eXosip_message_send_request (osip_message_t *message) Send an request. Parameters: message SIP request to send. int eXosip_message_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for a request. Parameters: tid id of transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_message_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for a request. Parameters: tid id of transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)