Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Need Oracle Replication steps. Post 302385917 by Nitin Chahar on Sunday 10th of January 2010 03:50:50 PM
Old 01-10-2010
The feature of Oracle Database through which we can do replication is known as Streams.

There are many types of replication :-
1) Master-Slave
2) Master-Master
3) Multi-Master

Please refer given below link for getting steps for replication in each case :-

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pro...tion_10gr2.pdf

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

dns replication

my primary dns server is not replicating to secondary. i dont know why. i am running solaris 2.6 on both servers. what should i do?:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Steps to configure Oracle 10g on VCS

Anyone has any doc or ideas on how to bring a oracle mount point into VCS control and how to setup the startup scripts etc? The mount points are using VxVM. I know very basic commands on VCS failover, freezing of resource group etc, but not good in depth knowledge of such. Its urgent. Please help.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
6 Replies

3. SCO

Replication using NFS.

Hi all, I am going to implement a script which will use NFS to replicate data between two SCO unix servers. It will take files with mtime -1 and copy the data periodically .In this regard my questions are : Is this approach good and reliable enough with respect... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Openldap 2.4.31 replication

Hi, I have done setup for openldap master and slave. Its working fine and replicating also. But it is working only with plane text password in syncrepl . How we can use encrypted password here also like we are using in rootpw ? Below portion is working. syncrepl rid=101 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priy
3 Replies

5. Linux

Mysql replication

Need to recover a replication broken error on the mysql slave server. I want to force it to resend the binlog file from the begining. What is the correct value for the: MASTER_LOG_POS ? 0, 1 or 107 ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andriesh
2 Replies
REPLICATIION(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   REPLICATIION(1)

NAME
Replication - Example of using QuantLib SYNOPSIS
Replication DESCRIPTION
Replication is an example of using the QuantLib derivative modeling framework. Replication uses the CompositeInstrument class to statically replicate a down-and-out barrier options. SEE ALSO
The source code Replication.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), Equity- Option(1), FittedBondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 07 Jul 2006 REPLICATIION(1)