Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mount A ZFS volume
Operating Systems Solaris Mount A ZFS volume Post 302384203 by pupp on Monday 4th of January 2010 10:14:51 AM
Old 01-04-2010
are you attempting to rollback? did you send the snapshot to another machine and attempting to mount that snapshot on a different machine?

see if this blog helps you out. http://www.markround.com/archives/38...plication.html

Last edited by pupp; 01-04-2010 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: added link

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ZFS and SVM - volume management

pupp, thanks for the information. but is its integrated volume management better than SVM that we use (with ufs i believe)? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
2 Replies

2. Ubuntu

cannot mount volume

Hi I have recently install ubuntu on my laptop. I have tried to access my external drive wich is NTFS format but i get the following error: ´Cannot mount volume´ Can someone help me please?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DDoS
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Remove the zfs snapshot keeping the original volume and clone

I created a snapshot and subsequent clone of a zfs volume. But now i 'm not able to remove the snapshot it gives me following error zfs destroy newpool/ldom2/zdisk4@bootimg cannot destroy 'newpool/ldom2/zdisk4@bootimg': snapshot has dependent clones use '-R' to destroy the following... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Ldom OS on SAN based zfs volume

Is it possible to use zvol from SAN LUN to install LDOM OS ? I 'm using following VDS from my service domain VDS NAME LDOM VOLUME DEVICE primary-vds0 primary iso sol-10-u6-ga1-sparc-dvd.iso cdrom ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
16 Replies

5. Solaris

Please explain why ZFS is said to be a hybrid filesystem and a volume manager also

Hi guys! How come ZFS is said to be not just a filesystem but a hybrid filesystem and also a volume manager? Please explain. I will appreciate your replies. Hope you can help me figure this out. Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Klyde
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Grow / expand a ZFS volume

Hi, I need to expand a ZFS volume from 500GB to 800GB. I'd like to ask your help to confirm the following procedure: Can I do it on the fly without bothering the users working on this volume? Thank you in advance! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

7. Solaris

2540 volume expand and solaris zfs grow

Hello I hope everyone is having a good day! Situation: 2540 with 3.6TB of usable space volume A is 2.6TB volume B was 1TB Volume A is mounted via a single lun on a solaris server and is running out of space. Volume B was used on another server but is no longer, I deleted the volume in... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Metasin
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Delete zfs dump volume

Hi guys, how do you delete a zfs dump volume ? Thanks for your help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mount a volume

Hi, I dig up an old topic because I don't find the solution with shell but with applescript mount volume "smb://MyIP/itransfert/Public/1-Arrivees" as user name "MyIP\\itransfert_cs" with password "MyPassword" Otherwise I would want to know the reason it doesn't work with bash: I have a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: protocomm
9 Replies

10. Solaris

Exporting physical disk to ldom or ZFS volume

Generally, this is what we do:- On primary, export 2 LUNs (add-vdsdev). On primary, assign these disks to the ldom in question (add-vdisk). On ldom, created mirrored zpool from these two disks. On one server (which is older) we have:- On primary, create mirrored zpool from the two LUNs.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
4 Replies
snapconv(1)							     Emulators							       snapconv(1)

NAME
snapconv - Sinclair ZX Spectrum snapshot converter SYNOPSIS
snapconv [ -c ] [ -n ] infile outfile DESCRIPTION
snapconv converts between ZX Spectrum snapshot files. OPTIONS
-c specifies that all data in the output snapshot should be compressed, even if that compression will result in a bigger file than if some data is left uncompressed. This helps compatibility with some buggy programs that can only read entirely compressed .z80 files. -n specifies that the output snapshot should be uncompressed. -f specifies that the A and F and A' and F' registers should be swapped. Version 0.5.0 and older of libspectrum(3) had a bug that resulted in these registers being swapped in SZX snapshots only. Version 0.5.1 and newer of libspectrum(3) automatically recognise these snapshots and correct the problem, but this flag is necessary to fix some snapshots created by development versions only of libspectrum(3) which had the bug fixed, but cannot be distinguished from snapshots containing the bug. infile specifies the snapshot to be converted. This file can be in any of the snapshot formats supported by libspectrum(3). outfile specifies the output snapshot. The format will be determined by the file extension and can be in any of the formats libspectrum(3) supports for output. BUGS
None known. SEE ALSO
fuse(1), fuse-utils(1), libspectrum(3), listbasic(1), snap2tzx(1) The comp.sys.sinclair Spectrum FAQ, at http://www.worldofspectrum.org/faq/index.html. AUTHOR
Philip Kendall (philip-fuse@shadowmagic.org.uk). Version 1.0.0 16th December, 2010 snapconv(1)