Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Regarding /proc
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Regarding /proc Post 302383049 by pludi on Monday 28th of December 2009 06:43:39 AM
Old 12-28-2009
What exactly do you need?

And while we're at it, there was an almost identical thread 4 days ago, so maybe you want to coordinate with your colleagues better.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/proc 100%

The df/bdf command shows /proc 100% full all the time. What does /proc contain? and why 100% all the time even on a new setup. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

about /proc

hi, we all know /proc is about the information of active process, I have just read an artical which said you can use /proc/cpuinfo, /proc/net./proc/meminfo etc. to know about some hardware information .But I want to know how to use with command line? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fuqiang1976
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The /proc Filesystems

Anyone know what the difference between the /proc filesystems under Linux and SunOS? Thanx In Advance! -Lola (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sparticus007
1 Replies

4. Programming

Proc problem

Hello all , We have a c program , it is running well on AIX 4.3.3.0 .But when we run it on AIX 4.2.1.0 version the program exit when it begin to do this command : Exec sql connect . N.B: The version of C compiler is :4.2 Database :Oracle8 thanks in advance . Elie . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eyounes
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/proc

/proc is filing up my root filesystem. Can you delete any of the4 ID numbers out of /proc. Please help me. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

proc directory

I did a search on this, but didn't find exactly the answer I'm looking for. What exactly is the proc directory for? Showing processes spawned by users? I ask because I have some very large files in that directory by multiple users and its affecting my disk usage. Can you limit how many... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kymberm
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

proc

Hi, What are the various way's to fix /proc folder in redhat linux 7.2 and how to verify /proc folder is proper or croupted? Thank in advance Bache Gowda (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
7 Replies

8. Programming

Need Of Proc*c/c++ Compiler

1. Software Requirments For Pro*c/c++ , 2. Need Pro* C/c++ Compiler, 3. Documents For Installing Proc* C Compiler (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: contactmadhuin
3 Replies

9. Programming

Need help ! SQL and Proc *C

:) hi all ! Please help me When I select data from oracle with proc * C prog. I count the number of rows For example the total rows is 1000000 but the number of result return is a limit number 5000 for ex So How can I know this limit (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

_/proc/stat vs /proc/uptime

Hi, I am trying to calculate the CPU Usage by getting the difference between the idle time reported by /proc/stat at 2 different intervals. Now the 4th entry in the first line of /proc/stat will give me the 'idle time'. But I also came across /proc/uptime that gives me 2 entries : 1st one as the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coderd
0 Replies
feed2imap-cleaner(1)					      General Commands Manual					      feed2imap-cleaner(1)

NAME
feed2imap-cleaner - Removes old items from IMAP folders SYNOPSIS
feed2imap-cleaner [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
feed2imap-cleaner deletes old items from IMAP folders specified in the configuration file. The actual query string used to determine whether an item is old is : "SEEN NOT FLAGGED BEFORE (3 days ago)". Which means that an item WON'T be deleted if it satisfies one of the following conditions : o It isn't 3 days old ; o It hasn't been read yet ; o It is flagged (marked as Important, for example). -d, --dry-run Don't remove anything, but show what would be removed if run without this option. -f, --config file Use another config file (~/.feed2imaprc is the default). BUGS
Deletion criterias should probably be more configurable. SEE ALSO
Homepage : http://home.gna.org/feed2imap/ feed2imaprc(5), feed2imap(1) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2005 Lucas Nussbaum lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Jul 25, 2005 feed2imap-cleaner(1)