Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RE value assignment
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting RE value assignment Post 302380761 by penchal_boddu on Wednesday 16th of December 2009 06:29:02 AM
Old 12-16-2009
Hi my_perl,

can you tell me what you want to achieve .

ur input is 23,400 .. u want to get 23 and 400 out of it using a RE or something else

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to do my assignment?????

my lecturer want to do an assignment about telnet server..first, he want us to download the telnet server..then he want we do about copy files and share files by using the telnet server....what is that??? and one more thing is how to do 'ping'???? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amelia
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New Assignment

All Sys Administrators, With due respect I would like to know what should be BEST Things to do when LEAVING one job , and what Precaution MUST be taken while taking over new JOB?? Please Discuss in detail the STEP to be taken for both the TIME ?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vakharia Mahesh
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with variable assignment

Hi, In AIX I have a variable with , (coma) separated values assigned to it like shown below var1=apple,boy,chris i want to convert this to var1='apple','boy','chris' the number of values assigned to var1 might change and it could be from 1 to n any suggestions please? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul9909
3 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

could really use some help! Uli101 assignment 2

Continue here (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpundit
0 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Uli101 assignment 2

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: # Create a BASH shell script called momo (My Own Music Organizer) # in ~/uli101.a2/ directory according to the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lunatic449447
9 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Java Assignment

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hey there, I am currently working on an assignment which is due in on Monday 5th December and I am close to completing it, however there are two sections of the program I am running in which I am confused by. Basically I have created... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Assignment Help

1. List commands to create the directory hierarchy $HOME/a/b/c in vi to replace all occurences of TMP with tmp in lines 1 through 10 in vi to replace first occurence of CPU_file with DISK_file at line 15 2. Explain with a very simple example, usage of "ls -a" 3. What do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jessesaini
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Assignment !! :D

Q-1 Write a shell script in Unix that lists files from your current working directory · By modification time when called with lm · By access time when called with la. By default, the script should show the listing of all the files in the current directory. Q-2 Write a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vishank Parikh
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help Assignment !! :D

Q-1 Write a shell script in Unix that lists files from your current working directory · By modification time when called with lm · By access time when called with la. By default, the script should show the listing of all the files in the current directory. Q-2 Write a shell script which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vishank Parikh
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need a little help with assignment

Hello all im currently working on this assignment and a little stump on how to check for an argument heres the instructions: Step 4: Modify your script so that if there is an argument called TestError you display the following error message with your usage statement. TestError found Example:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bsn3971
1 Replies
META2BMP(1)						      General Commands Manual						       META2BMP(1)

NAME
meta2bmp - convert metafile to Windows Bitmap (BMP) File SYNOPSIS
meta2bmp [ -c | -r ][ -x width ][ -y height ][ -m minrad ][ -o outname ] file .. DESCRIPTION
Meta2bmp reads each metafile file in sequence and converts it to a compressed, color-mapped BMP file. The result is sent to the standard output (which must be redirected) unless the -o option is used. The argument to the -o option specifies the base file name, to which a page number and ".bmp" is added as a suffix. Note that this option must be present in order to produce more than a single page of output. The default output resolution is 400 by 400, but a different resolution can be given with the -x and -y options. The -m option can be used to set a minimum value for the line radius in pixels. This may be helpful for improving the readability of high resolution output. The default value is 0, which allows lines of one pixel thickness. If the option -c is specified, the input files are only conditioned for output, ie. expanded (see pexpand). This is useful if many copies of the same output is desired. If the option -r is instead specified, the input is assumed already to be conditioned. If no input files are specified, the standard input is read. EXAMPLE
To convert the plots examp1.plt and examp2.plt to 1024x1024 Targa files: bgraph examp1.plt examp2.plt | meta2bmp -o examp -x 1024 -y 1024 FILES
see pexpand(1) and psort(1) AUTHOR
Greg Ward SEE ALSO
bgraph(1), igraph(1), meta2tga(1), pexpand(1), psmeta(1), psort(1), ra_t8(1) RADIANCE
6/24/98 META2BMP(1)