Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Cat 114 files using grep or awk to pull muliple fields Post 302380634 by sctxms on Tuesday 15th of December 2009 06:36:26 PM
Old 12-15-2009
No the problem I have is the values will change from file to file so I do not know what to do or how to assign a search for value 1 and 2

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pull info under headers in file(awk,grep,while loop)

below is an extract from my file and I am trying to use Awk and grep and a while loop to pull infomation from under neath "HBA WWN=".HBA WWN=" reoccurs all over the file but the 100000c.....number are unique and I want to be able to pull and reference specifi information under this header ever time... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kieranfoley
2 Replies

2. Programming

comparing two fields from two different files in AWK

Hi, I have two files formatted as following: File 1: (user_num_ID , realID) (the NR here is 41671) 1 cust_034_60 2 cust_80_91 3 cust_406_4 .. .. File 2: (realID , clusterNumber) (total NR here is 1000) cust_034_60 2 cust_406_4 3 .. .. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: amarn
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to grep rows by multiple fields

Hello, I met a challenge to extract part of the table. I'd like to grep the first three matches based on field1 and field2. Input: D A 92.85 1315 83 11 D A 95.90 757 28 3 D A 94.38 480 20 7 D A 91.21 307 21 6 D A 94.26 244 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk/sed inserting muliple informations in one column

I'm probably sure I need to use either awk or sed judging by research but I'm not sure what exact command I have to do to do following...:wall: So this is my text file CPU 1 2 3 4 5 6 RAM 2 3 4 5 6 7 HAR 3 4 5 6 7 8 -------------- my input: Cur_CPU=10 Cur_RAM=11 Cur_HAR=13 Desired... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: simonirang
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sum fields of different files using awk

I'm trying to sum each field of the second column over many different files. For example: file1: file2: 1 5 1 5 2 6 2 4 3 5 3 3 To get: file3 1 10 2 10 3 8 I found answer when there are only 2 files as... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rogeriog.em
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I use grep to pull incremental data and send to multiple files?

Hi Everyone, Im currently using the below code to pull data from a large CSV file and put it into smaller files with just the data associated with the number that I "grep". grep 'M053' test.csv > test053.csv Is there a way that I can use grep to run through my file like the example below... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheStruggle
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Spacing off when files combined using awk or cat

I have 133 .txt files in a directory that I am combining into 1 file. The problem is when I use awk or cat to combine the files I get out put like this: output 85 138662360 KCNT1 86 138662962 KCNT1 82 138657053 KCNT1 83 138657635 KCNT1 95 138646881 KCNT1... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
12 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to pull certain fields

I/m a beginner so be easy. I have text files that live on an AIX server. The files come in and I've been charged with writing a shell script to email out that pulls the first date, and the last date of the file. I need to load these 2 dates into 2 separate variables. I can figure out the variables,... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattadams1983
13 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Grep or awk a unique and specific word across many fields

Hi there, I have data with similar structure as this: CHR START-SNP END-SNP REF ALT PATIENT1 PATIENT2 PATIENT3 PATIENT4 chr1 69511 69511 A G homo hetero homo hetero chr2 69513 69513 T C . hetero homo hetero chr3 69814 69814 G C . . homo homo chr4 69815 69815 C A hetero . . hetero is... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: daashti
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

awk match two fields in two files

Hi, I have two TEST files t.xyz and a.xyz which have three columns each. a.xyz have more rows than t.xyz. I will like to output rows at which $1 and $2 of t.xyz match $1 and $2 of a.xyz. Total number of output rows should be equal to that of t.xyz. It works fine, but when I apply it to large... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: geomarine
6 Replies
MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode(3) 	 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework	   MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode(3)

NAME
MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSNNGraphNodes.h> Inherits MPSNNGradientFilterNode. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithSourceGradient:sourceImage:gradientState:kernelWidth:kernelHeight: Class Methods (nonnull instancetype) + nodeWithSourceGradient:sourceImage:gradientState:kernelWidth:kernelHeight: Properties float alpha float beta float delta float p0 float pm float ps NSUInteger kernelWidth NSUInteger kernelHeight Method Documentation - (nonnull instancetype) initWithSourceGradient: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceGradient(MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceImage(MPSNNGradientStateNode *__nonnull) gradientState(NSUInteger) kernelWidth(NSUInteger) kernelHeight + (nonnull instancetype) nodeWithSourceGradient: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceGradient(MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceImage(MPSNNGradientStateNode *__nonnull) gradientState(NSUInteger) kernelWidth(NSUInteger) kernelHeight Property Documentation - alpha [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of alpha. Default is 0.0 The default value 0.0 is not recommended and is preserved for backwards compatibility. With alpha 0, it performs a local mean subtraction. The MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationNode used with the MPSNNGraph uses 1.0 as a default. - beta [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of beta. Default is 0.5 - delta [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of delta. Default is 1/1024 - (NSUInteger) kernelHeight [read], [nonatomic], [assign] - (NSUInteger) kernelWidth [read], [nonatomic], [assign] - p0 [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of p0. Default is 1.0 - pm [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of pm. Default is 0.0 - ps [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of ps. Default is 1.0 Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode(3)