Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development [php] webpage with login & mysql-db Post 302379161 by Neo on Wednesday 9th of December 2009 06:07:56 PM
Old 12-09-2009
I don't think anyone here is going to write your code for your website (for free), in our forums.

Here, you post the code you have written and folks will help you.

This is not the right place to some looking for others to do your PHP code work for you.

Are you looking for commercial support? Then you should post in the jobs forum.

Otherwise, write your scripts and post them here for help.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux/Unix/PHP/MySQL & servers?

Hello everyone! First I would like to say that I am very glad that I found this forum, and by some of the posts I have viewed, I see that I can learn a lot from you all! Secondly, I know next to nothing about Linux/Unix (gotta learn sometime right?) and need some assistance. I am a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kolton
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PHP & Apache & MySQL install how-to ?

how do i install php & mysql with apache on suse linux ??? apache was installed and configured when i installed linux. all its files are in different folders. e.g http files in usr/local/httpd/htdocs/ and its configs are in etc/httpd/ so how do i install php and get it to work with apache and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP & MySQL: sort desending and print

How do i get php to sort the times in a table and print order desending. eg: in the table i have: 02:60.00 02:70.00 02:20.00 02:50.00 in that order in a table how do i get php & mysql to print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

4. Web Development

php script + not displaying webpage

Hi guys Im in the process of designing a website for my company which does the following 1) Daily execution a perl script. The perl script's output is diverted to a .html file. 2) The .html file generated from 1) sets up a centralised webpage showing options as radio buttons (the radio... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Confused maybe about MySQL Dump & PHP

Hello. the purpose of my efforts right now are to get a larger script of mine (which the admin told me he'd put into cron for me) to properly back-up my MySQL database. To test out the sql back-up part (before getting the whole script into cron, and having it not work) I wanted to test it. So... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jzacsh
12 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP read large string & split in multidimensional arrays & assign fieldnames & write into MYSQL

Hi, I hope the title does not scare people to look into this thread but it describes roughly what I'm trying to do. I need a solution in PHP. I'm a programming beginner, so it might be that the approach to solve this, might be easier to solve with an other approach of someone else, so if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing Shell Script from PHP Webpage

Hello , I am trying to execute a small shell script from a PHP Webpage. Below is the shell script : 1.sh $ cat /home/oracle/rahul/1.sh #!/bin/ksh echo "`date` : Report generation in progress" > /home/oracle/rahul/report.txt echo "Run successfully script"; Below is the PHP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahul2662
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running php index.php as shell in webpage

so i have a bit of a unique situation. i have an encrypted index.php file that that can't be run the normal way that a web browser would run it. if it is run the normal way, the php script will show only gibberish on the web browser, instead of the actual php code. when run from the command... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
8 Replies
post(3MENU)															       post(3MENU)

NAME
post - write or erase menus from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int post_menu(MENU *menu); int unpost_menu(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function post_menu displays a menu to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). post_menu resets the selection status of all items. The function unpost_menu erases menu from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NO_ROOM Menu is too large for its window. You should consider to use set_menu_format() to solve the problem. E_NOT_POSTED The menu has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3MENU)