Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Jdk 1.6 Installtion
Operating Systems Solaris Jdk 1.6 Installtion Post 302378820 by saktiviji on Wednesday 9th of December 2009 12:11:07 AM
Old 12-09-2009
in the document,not mentioned about patch

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solaris 9 intel installtion problem

Hi im trying to install solaris 9 Intel and when i insert the installation cd, i run threw all the steps and when it goes and configure the system it fails with this error cannot mount root on /pci@0,0/pci-ide@2.1/ide@1/sd@0,0"a fstype ufs panic/thread=fec29020" vfs_mountroot: cannot mount... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dennisca
1 Replies

2. Solaris

pkage installtion(pkgadd)

While installing the pakage getting an error ERROR: attribute verification </appl0-nz/RM/bin/d1cam.lst> failed pathname does not exist finally ending the installation with message Installation of <XYZ> partially failed. When do we get attribute verification error; (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jitesh_roorkee
0 Replies

3. Solaris

/usr not sufficient during installtion

Hi everyone.. During Installation of solaris 10(in vmware) on X86,,,i gave /usr only 1gb thinking that to install only few packages..But later after inserting the 2nd cd ,,it installed complete 2nd cd,,and gave a status message as "failed".I skipped the installation of later cd's.. I rebooted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdspawankumar
1 Replies

4. AIX

IBM P5 AIX Installtion

Hello, I am new to the area of ​​IBM AIX. I want a AIX 6.1 on IBM P5 server with four scsi hard disk size is 72GB each. after the the new boot from cdrom for the installtion. I could not find any Hard Disk (hdisk0). how can I configure the hard disk or find the Hard disk by first... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Create a customized ubunto automated installtion cd

Hi 1- I want to create a cd or dvd of ubunto , that include a lot of installed packages entered by me . 2- automated installion (just enter the cd )and install by it self . (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rashed
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

jdk

How can i see if jdk is installed or not on my system. I am on HP UX B.11.31 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bang_dba
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Installtion of apache 2.2.22 on solaris 10

I am trying to install apache 2.2.22 on Solaris 10 but getting below error message when starting apache: /etc/init.d/apache2 start Server type is set to running /opt/apache/conf/startup.pl for groups shared mem Starting Apache HTTPD service with SSL disabled httpd: Syntax error on line... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
2 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Issue with installtion of Red Hat in Laptop

Hi, I have already installed Ubuntu 10 in my laptop specifications :-Pentium M series 1.6Ghz 1024 RAM 100 GB hardisk When I am trying to install a new OS RED HAt 6.0 in machine via bootable pendrive I am getting the following error: This Kernal requires the following features not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit123456
3 Replies

9. AIX

GPFS is too slow after installtion

we have implement GPFS 3.5.0.10 with 4 nodes cluster AIX 6.1 TL8 and they VIO clients , after that we noticed a big delay while we execute any command like mmgetstate -a will take about 2.5 minutes . time mmgetstate -a Node number Node name GPFS state ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
3 Replies

10. SCO

Need Help with installtion of SCO UNIXware 7.0.1

Hi, I need help to install SCO Unixware 7.0.1. Can any one help with any documentation or installation notes for SCO Unixware 7.0.1. Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farhandalvi
1 Replies
WHAT-PATCH(1)                                                 General Commands Manual                                                WHAT-PATCH(1)

NAME
what-patch - detect which patch system a Debian package uses SYNOPSIS
what-patch [options] DESCRIPTION
what-patch examines the debian/rules file to determine which patch system the Debian package is using. what-patch should be run from the root directory of the Debian source package. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for what-patch: -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -v Enable verbose mode. This will include the listing of any files modified outside or the debian/ directory and report any additional details about the patch system if available. AUTHORS
what-patch was written by Kees Cook <kees@ubuntu.com>, Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>, and Daniel Hahler <ubuntu@thequod.de>, among others. This manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. SEE ALSO
The Ubuntu MOTU team has some documentation about patch systems at the Ubuntu wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/PatchSystems cdbs-edit-patch(1), dbs-edit-patch(1), dpatch-edit-patch(1) DEBIAN Debian Utilities WHAT-PATCH(1)