Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: some doubt in the config
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting some doubt in the config Post 302378398 by zhengsenlin on Monday 7th of December 2009 09:02:59 PM
Old 12-07-2009
What's this?

Where this config from ?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

One doubt

Hi, Can i use the shell script like this? When i am running the script it is hanging not giving me any output. I can redirect the output and then i can do the manipulations also but why this one is wrong. I am confused we can do like this or not.. #!/usr/bin/ksh for line in `top` do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Doubt

How would i create virtual interface in linux to configure more than one IP address for a physical interface? any help wll be appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salil2012
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Doubt

hi ,, i am new for this.. i want to know abt linux os.. which version is best for it industry.. please suggest me..:cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c vignesh kumar
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Apache virtual host config vs global config problem

Hi folks, I am trying to configure Apache webserver and also a virtual host inside this webserver. For Global server config: /var/www/html/index.html For virtual host config: /var/www/virtual/index.html Both client10 & www10 are pointing to 192.168.122.10 IP address. BUT, MY... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
1 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
g-wrap-config(1)					      General Commands Manual						  g-wrap-config(1)

NAME
g-wrap-config - script to get information about the installed version of G-Wrap SYNOPSIS
g-wrap-config [ --version ] [ --c-compile-args LANG | --c-link-args LANG | --guile-module-directory ] DESCRIPTION
g-wrap-config is a tool that is used to configure and determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link progams, libraries, and plugins that use G-Wrap. However, since G-Wrap 1.9, this tool has been deprecated in favor of pkg-config(1). New code should use the g-wrap-2.0-guile pkg-config module, g-wrap-config only exists for compatibility reasons. OPTIONS
--c-compile-args LANG Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program or library that uses the G-Wrap language binding for LANG. --c-link-args LANG Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program that uses the G-Wrap language binding for LANG. --version Prints the currently installed version of G-Wrap on standard output. EXAMPLES
gcc -o main.o $(g-wrap-config --c-compile-args guile) main.c is how you might use g-wrap-config to compile a C source file for an executable program. gcc -o my_app $(g-wrap-config --c-link-args guile) main.o util.o is how you might use g-wrap-config to link compiled objects into an executable program. AUTHOR
G-Wrap has been written by Andreas Rottmann, Rob Browning and Christopher Lee. This manual page was written by Andreas Rottmann, originally for the Debian Project. G-Wrap 1.9 2005-05-01 g-wrap-config(1)