Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Problems with PHP query to MySQL database Post 302378141 by Neo on Monday 7th of December 2009 04:07:41 AM
Old 12-07-2009
What does the php.errors log file say about this?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to query one to many mysql

Hi there, I have a hierarchical database that include 4 tables. Table A is the parent of B, B is Parent of C, C is parent of D. If I want to query everything in D that is associated with A.name, how do I do that? Thanks! YanYan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkgladiator
0 Replies

2. Web Development

mysql query help

hello all i have 2 columns every column in the following format column1 2011-04-01 11:39:54 column2 2019-02-03 00:00:00 i want get difference between above data as following 2 days 11:39 how to do so ? i tried many functions but nothing works please advice what is the query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
6 Replies

3. Linux

PHP is not execute the query from mysql in Linux

Hi , I have ran the php script from Linux box. It is running, But I can able to see any html content. There is no mysql data on that page. I have checked . 1) Mysql and data bases are connected successfully. Please help and guild me If I missed any think during the configuration. ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
13 Replies

4. Programming

Need help in mysql query

Hi All, i have a table in mysql with the following data Table name Test Assettype Serial_No Status location Mouse 123456 In Stock chennai Mouse 98765 Allocated chennai Keyboard ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
2 Replies
XDIFF_FILE_MERGE3(3)							 1						      XDIFF_FILE_MERGE3(3)

xdiff_file_merge3 - Merge 3 files into one

SYNOPSIS
mixed xdiff_file_merge3 (string $old_file, string $new_file1, string $new_file2, string $dest) DESCRIPTION
Merges three files into one and stores the result in a file $dest. The $old_file is an original version while $new_file1 and $new_file2 are modified versions of an original. PARAMETERS
o $old_file - Path to the first file. It acts as "old" file. o $new_file1 - Path to the second file. It acts as modified version of $old_file. o $new_file2 - Path to the third file. It acts as modified version of $old_file. o $dest - Path of the resulting file, containing merged changed from both $new_file1 and $new_file2. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE if merge was successful, string with rejected chunks if it was not or FALSE if an internal error happened. EXAMPLES
Example #1 xdiff_file_merge3(3) example The following code merges three files into one. <?php $old_version = 'original_script.php'; $fix1 = 'script_with_fix1.php'; $fix2 = 'script_with_fix2.php'; $errors = xdiff_file_merge3($old_version, $fix1, $fix2, 'fixed_script.php'); if (is_string($errors)) { echo "Rejects: "; echo $errors; } ?> SEE ALSO
xdiff_string_merge3(3). PHP Documentation Group XDIFF_FILE_MERGE3(3)