Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Information Security Certification ?? Post 302377973 by Neo on Sunday 6th of December 2009 05:44:18 AM
Old 12-06-2009
I agree.

Certifications are worth very little. Experience is worth a lot.

Certifications are a "business racket" to take your money and give you a piece of paper.

PS: I know many CISSPs who I would never hire to work on a security project.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information regarding Unix certification course

Hi, Can you please let me know about the unix certification courses? Also please send me link where i can find this information. Regards, Vaibhav (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies
PAPERINFO(3)						     Library Functions Manual						      PAPERINFO(3)

NAME
paperinfo, paperwithsize, paperfirst, paperlast, papernext, paperprev - return informations about a paper SYNOPSYS
#include <paper.h> const struct paper* paperinfo(const char* papername) const struct paper* paperwithsize(double psw, double psh) char* papername(const struct paper*) double paperpswidth(const struct paper*) double paperpsheigth(const struct paper*) const struct paper* paperfirst(void) const struct paper* papernext(const struct paper* pinfo) const struct paper* paperprev(const struct paper* pinfo) const struct paper* paperlast(void) DESCRIPTION
paperinfo() returns a pointer to a struct paper containing informations about the paper with name papername paperwithsize() looks for a paper whose width and height is psw and psh in PostScript points, and return a pointer to a struct paper corresponding to the paper found. papername() returns the name of a paper described by an opaque struct paper object paperpswidth() returns the width, in PostScript points, of a paper described by an opaque struct paper object paperpsheight() returns the height, in PostScript points, of a paper described by an opaque struct paper object paperfirst() and paperlast() return the first and last entries for papers. Iteration from one entry to the next or the previous one can be done with papernext() and paperprev() respectively. SEE ALSO
paperinit(3), paperdone(3) defaultpapername(3) papersize(5) 24 September 1996 PAPERINFO(3)