Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Information Security Certification ?? Post 302377973 by Neo on Sunday 6th of December 2009 05:44:18 AM
Old 12-06-2009
I agree.

Certifications are worth very little. Experience is worth a lot.

Certifications are a "business racket" to take your money and give you a piece of paper.

PS: I know many CISSPs who I would never hire to work on a security project.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information regarding Unix certification course

Hi, Can you please let me know about the unix certification courses? Also please send me link where i can find this information. Regards, Vaibhav (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies
db_printlog(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    db_printlog(8)

NAME
db_printlog - Displays database log file (Enhanced Security) SYNOPSIS
/usr/tcb/bin/db_printlog [-h home] FLAGS
Specify a home directory for the database. The correct directory for enhanced security is /var/tcb/files. DESCRIPTION
A customized version of the Berkeley Database (Berkeley DB) is embedded in the operating system to provide high-performance database sup- port for critical security files. The DB includes full transactional support and database recovery, using write-ahead logging and check- pointing to record changes. The db_printlog utility provides a way to view the log file associated with the security database. RETURN VALUES
The db_printlog utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
If the -h option is not specified and the environment variable DB_HOME is set, it is used as the path of the database home. The home directory for security is /var/tcb/files. FILES
/var/tcb/files/auth.db /var/tcb/files/dblogs/* RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: db_checkpoint(8), db_recover(8), db_stat(8) delim off db_printlog(8)