Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Helpful AIX Commands to keep -Enjoy Post 302377458 by Aix|Dr on Friday 4th of December 2009 06:23:18 AM
Old 12-04-2009
re:

Good man

You rock

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Very Helpful Site

I haven't had to post a question in the forum for sometime now. I have been able to find the answers to all of my questions simply by looking around and usually find them just by reviewing the new posts. I just wanted to thank you all for having and participating in this site - it has been so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barb
0 Replies

2. AIX

Processing of commands in AIX

Whenever we type in a command of AIX, how does it get interpreted by AIX?(backend processing) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

i want to enjoy and rock my career as linux admin

hello i want to build my career as linux admin.I have completed my Engineering and had one month training on LINUX ADMIN course.I am doing well now in basics.Kindly provide suggetions or advice or books etc etc so that it will enhance my knowledge in linux Redhat. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dillipkmrpadhy
1 Replies
eruption(6x)							XScreenSaver manual						      eruption(6x)

NAME
Eruption - eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock SYNOPSIS
Eruption [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-ncolors number] [-nParticles number] [-Heat number] [-Cooling number] [-Gravity number] [-delay number] [-cycles number] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
This hack creates an eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock. Ported from the demo effects collection (http://demo-effects.source- forge.net) OPTIONS
-visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -ncolors number Number of Colors. Default: 256. -particles number Number of Particles. Default: 300. -cooloff number Eruption Cooloff. Default: 2. -heat number Heat of Eruption. Default: 256. -gravity number Gravity. Default: 1. -delay number Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 5000 (0.01 seconds.). -cycles number Duration. 10 - 3000. Default: 80. -fps Display the current frame rate and CPU load. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2003 by W.P. van Paassen. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this soft- ware for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. AUTHOR
W.P. van Paassen X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) eruption(6x)