Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Unix and Linux Product Reviews Post 302376132 by Corona688 on Monday 30th of November 2009 05:28:23 PM
Old 11-30-2009
I'm concerned about the turnover rate. How long is a review going to stay relevant?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Print Spooler product on UNIX?

HI all, I was looking for Print Spooler products for Unix. Basically our requirement is to be able to send jobs to the spool "holded", change printing properties, view a list of jobs to be printed (based on some criteria), send a job to be printed (release) and view the contents of a specific... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bananero
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Avatar

Please comment and vote only if you saw the movie. What did you think? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Sherlock Holmes

In our last review post, members reviewed Avatar. Now, let's discuss Sherlock Holmes. (3 Replies)
3 Replies

4. Hardware

Looking for plotter MFP reviews - need new plotter for UNIX/Windows apps

We currently have an HP DesignJet 750C+ plotter (for color plotting) and a Xerox 8825 (for B/W plotting and also scanning/copying) for our engineering drawings. They are getting old and will need replacing soon (maintenance visits are on the increase, and parts for the Xerox are getting hard to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markolinux
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Which Product to Choose?

Okay, I have an Asus A8NSLI board with an Athlon 64 and I dunno, maybe 8gig Ram and Windows has crashed for the last time so I've finally had enough and I'll make it a Unix machine. I have a new 1Tera drive and I'm all set to go. Which brand of Unix/Linux can you advise me to go for? The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrogard
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Amazon Censorship on Book Reviews

Dystopia.? Censorship? Bad AI? My audiobook review of Russian Roulette on Audible (an Amazon company) was the top rated "Most Helpful" review. The "Most Helpful" review rating was 65 of 76 as of yesterday, ranking it at the top of the reviews for this audiobook. Then today, Audible (an... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
annuity(3M)															       annuity(3M)

NAME
annuity(), annuityf(), annuityl(), annuityw(), annuityq() - present value factor for annuity SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The function computes the present value factor for an annuity: (1 - (1 + rate) ** (-periods)) / rate is a version of it takes arguments and returns a result. is a version of it takes arguments and returns a result. is an version of it takes arguments and returns an result. is equivalent to on HP-UX systems. USAGE
To use these functions, compile either with the default option or with the and options. To use compile with the option. Make sure your program includes Link in the math library by specifying on the compiler or linker command line. RETURN VALUE
If periods equals zero, returns 0.0. Else, if rate equals zero, returns periods. Else, if either argument is a NaN, returns a NaN. Else, if rate < -1, returns a NaN and raises the invalid exception. Else, if rate = -1 and periods = +INFINITY, returns +INFINITY. Else, if rate equals -1 and periods > 0, is equivalent to Else, if rate equals -1, returns -1. Else, if rate equals +INFINITY and periods >= 0, returns +0.0. Else, if rate equals +INFINITY and -1 < periods < 0, returns -0.0. Else, if rate equals +INFINITY and periods = -1, returns -1. Else, if rate equals +INFINITY, returns -INFINITY. Else, if periods is infinite and (rate * periods) > 0, is equivalent to Else, if periods is infinite, returns periods. returns a properly signed infinity in lieu of a value whose magnitude is too large, and raises the overflow and inexact exceptions. raises the underflow and inexact exceptions whenever a result is tiny (essentially denormal or zero) and thereby suffers loss of accuracy, and may raise those exceptions if the result is merely tiny. ERRORS
No errors are defined. SEE ALSO
compound(3M), exp(3M), expm1(3M), pow(3M), math(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
These functions are not specified by any standard. HP Integrity Server Only annuity(3M)