Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Read/update windows registry using UNIX script Post 302376131 by Scrutinizer on Monday 30th of November 2009 05:21:06 PM
Old 11-30-2009
I would try to get AIX to trigger a PowerShell script on the Windows server that places the outcome on the AIX server. Or were you referring to an actual Fred Flintstone NT system?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to change the MTU in Unix registry?

Does anyone know how to or know of a web page where I can find how to change the MTU speed in Unix registry? Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Techie (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Techie_girl
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Comparable registry file in UNIX

Hi all, I am totally new to UNIX. I am currently using converting an existing software package from MFC C++ to wxwindow which allows the software to run under Windows and UNIX. My problem is my existing software package writes to and from the registry. How is this accomplished in UNIX? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DavidCountry
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can UNIX data on tape be read in Windows??

Hello All: We have acquired a business (UNIX system) and inherited data which is on SDLT tapes. We'd like to read this data and save it in Windows format, if possible. Anyone in the know on how to do that, if feasible? Please give your suggestions. Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yourstruly
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp from windows to unix using a perl script on unix machine

i need to ftp a file from windows to a unix machine by executing a sript(perl/shell/php) from that unix machine.i can also use HTML and javascript to build forms. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix shell script to Copy files from one Windows server to another Windows server.

Can anybody please help me on how to code for the below requirement: I need to write a shell script (on different unix server) to copy files from multiple folders (ex. BRN-000001) from one windows server (\\boldls-mwe-dev4)to a different windows server(\\rrwin-ewhd04.ecomad.int). This shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SravsJaya
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX script to FTP file from UNIX server to windows

Hi, I am new to this subject.....Can someone please help me out with the script... unix usernm "sdhftst" unix pwd "chsd13" windows usernm "dfghtst" windows pwd "chsd13" path..../xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx please can u get me a script...its only one file to get ftp. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: himakiran9
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP from windows to unix server using unix shell script

Hi, Is it possible to ftp a huge zip file from windows to unix server using unix shell scripting? If so what command i need to use. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shri123
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to read from a file and update remote server

Its a tough one and would appreciate any guidance for a script that i am trying to develop....Again I do understand its a complicated script and help would be greatly appreciated.... Thank you 1- Need to check for a file (in a certain location on a server) every 15 minute or so if it is there... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aavam
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to get the value of a registry using csh script.

hi, how to get the value of a registry using csh script. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rashid Khan
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows

Hi, totally new to linux base using windows when started learning and using computers. but i remember that one pc was there , look alike windows desktop, but could not do the task as windows just click and open and view edit etc. But, you could do a little differently even saving in and opening... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jraju
8 Replies
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry(3)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry(3)

NAME
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry - registry for type constraints VERSION
version 2.1202 DESCRIPTION
This class is a registry that maps type constraint names to Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint objects. Currently, it is only used internally by Moose::Util::TypeConstraints, which creates a single global registry. INHERITANCE
"Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry" is a subclass of Class::MOP::Object. METHODS
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry->new(%options) This creates a new registry object based on the provided %options: o parent_registry This is an optional Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry object. o type_constraints This is hash reference of type names to type objects. This is optional. Constraints can be added to the registry after it is created. $registry->get_parent_registry Returns the registry's parent registry, if it has one. $registry->has_parent_registry Returns true if the registry has a parent. $registry->set_parent_registry($registry) Sets the parent registry. $registry->get_type_constraint($type_name) This returns the Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object from the registry for the given name, if one exists. $registry->has_type_constraint($type_name) Returns true if the registry has a type of the given name. $registry->add_type_constraint($type) Adds a new Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object to the registry. $registry->find_type_constraint($type_name) This method looks in the current registry for the named type. If the type is not found, then this method will look in the registry's parent, if it has one. BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHORS
o Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> o Dave Rolsky <autarch@urth.org> o Jesse Luehrs <doy@tozt.net> o Shawn M Moore <code@sartak.org> o XXXX XXX'XX (Yuval Kogman) <nothingmuch@woobling.org> o Karen Etheridge <ether@cpan.org> o Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> o Hans Dieter Pearcey <hdp@weftsoar.net> o Chris Prather <chris@prather.org> o Matt S Trout <mst@shadowcat.co.uk> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-19 Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry(3)