Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Copy a windows CVS file to the unix server Post 302375127 by zhegal on Thursday 26th of November 2009 02:35:03 PM
Old 11-26-2009
Copy a windows CVS file to the unix server

I so desperately need a script to copy a windows csv file to my unix server and i know these should be at dummies but i have no bits. it is life & no job situation help please. thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy file from Windows to Unix

I have a file in windows that I need to copy to UNIX. How can I FTP binary to the UNIX server. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abou202
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy file from Remote Unix box to windows machine

Hi I need to copy a file from the remote unix server to windows machine. I read lot of thrad but didn't worked out. Requesting all to please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerspice
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To copy a file from one unix server to another unix server through scripts

I am getting the fallowing error when i am trying to execute the scp commomd in shell script warning: You have no controlling tty. Cannot read confirmation. warning: Authentication failed. Disconnected; key exchange or algorithm negotiation failed (Key exchange failed.). scp2: warning: ssh2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manit
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy a windows CVS file to the unix server as a svs file

I so desperately need a script to copy a windows csv file to my unix server and i know these should be at dummies but i have no bits. it is life & no job situation help please. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zhegal
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a directory from a server (UNIX) to a PC (Windows)

Hello, I already do some question about this topic. I already establish the conection from the server (Centus) whit the windows PC using SSH. Now I have two problems: 1- The server always ask me about a password to copy the files to the windows pc, I don't know how to avoid this, if someone can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yeestrada
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch job in unix server to move the pdf file from unix to windows.

Hi Experts, I have a requirement where i need to setup a batch job which runs everymonth and move the pdf files from unix server to windows servers. Could some body provide the inputs for this. and also please provide the inputs on how to map the network dirve in the unix like that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger199901
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: Sending file from UNIX server to Windows server

I'm trying to write a Perl script where a file from a UNIX server box connects to a Windows server box and copies that file into the Window box. The main problem I have right now is that whenever I try to connect to the Windows box, the connection is refused. The error message that always pops... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kooshi
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix shell script to Copy files from one Windows server to another Windows server.

Can anybody please help me on how to code for the below requirement: I need to write a shell script (on different unix server) to copy files from multiple folders (ex. BRN-000001) from one windows server (\\boldls-mwe-dev4)to a different windows server(\\rrwin-ewhd04.ecomad.int). This shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SravsJaya
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX script to FTP file from UNIX server to windows

Hi, I am new to this subject.....Can someone please help me out with the script... unix usernm "sdhftst" unix pwd "chsd13" windows usernm "dfghtst" windows pwd "chsd13" path..../xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx please can u get me a script...its only one file to get ftp. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: himakiran9
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Shell Script to copy files from hp UNIX to windows server 2008

Need Shell Script to copy files from hp unix to windows server 2008 I tried to google and found some options but nothing worked I want a script to copy a file in unix to windows server so I can schedule the script on daily basis.Please help me its more needful for me. Let me know if any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky2Bv
4 Replies
DKOPP(1)							  Dkopp man page							  DKOPP(1)

NAME
Dkopp - copy files to DVD or BD (Blue-ray) media SYNOPSIS
dkopp [ -job | -run ] jobfile dkopp [ -nogui ] -script scriptfile DESCRIPTION
Dkopp copies files to backup DVD or BD media. It supports full or incremental backups and full or incremental media verification. OVERVIEW
Dkopp is a menu-driven GUI (GTK) program operating in its own window. Dkopp copies files and directories specified in a job file to DVD or BD media. Dkopp can copy all files to empty media (full copy), or only new and modified files to previously used media (incremental). Files and directories to include or exclude can be selected from the file system hierarchy using a GUI navigator. Specifications are saved in a job file which can be re-edited and re-used. Script files can be run in batch mode using the -nogui option. Dkopp can be used to select and restore files previously copied, and owner and permission data is also restored. The DVD/BD media can also be accessed with file system tools like Nautilus. Dkopp supports the following functionalities: - Three backup modes: full, incremental, accumulate. - Three media verification modes: full, incremental, thorough. - Use write-once or re-writable DVD or BD media (but not CD). - Report disk:backup differences in detail or summary form. - Select and restore files from a backup copy (or use drag and drop). - Search log files to find media where specified files are saved. OPTIONS
Command line options: [ -job ] jobfile open job file for editing -run jobfile execute a job file [ -nogui ] -script scriptfile execute a script file SEE ALSO
The online user manual is available using the menu Help > contents. This manual explains Dkopp operation in great detail. Dkopp uses the batch programs grwoisofs and genisoimage. Dkopp is essentially a GUI front-end for these programs. AUTHORS
Written by Mike Cornelison <kornelix2@googlemail.com> Linux 2010-10-01 DKOPP(1)