Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Blocking File Uploads with Squid Post 302374961 by surfer24 on Thursday 26th of November 2009 04:13:30 AM
Old 11-26-2009
Blocking File Uploads with Squid

Dear All

I want to block email attachments upload on internet through different mail servers. My requirement is that no user can send email attachments on yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. I have RHEL-5 and squid 2.7. I have applied the undermentioned ACL but it in vain
ACL is

acl fileupload req_mime_type -i ^multipart/form-data$
http_access deny fileupload.

Waiting for ur valuable reply

Last edited by surfer24; 11-26-2009 at 05:22 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to surfer24 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Blocking file read

There are many processes writing to log files at random times (they are all programmed in different manners and can not be altered). I am writing a new c program which should read from the log files whenever they are updated. At the moment it is just spooling, waiting for a change in file size, but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cubathy
2 Replies

2. Linux

vsftpd hiding partial uploads

Is there any mechanism within vsftpd to hide partially uploaded files, ie give them a hidden file name. Pro ftp has this option with the hidden stor option in the configuration file. If there is no such feature how do I go about requesting that the vsftpd developers create this option or is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhod22
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

monitor daily file uploads

hey all, i am a shell scripting n00b so bear with me. i got a server that every night uploads one file to a remote server. the file is prodserver_date_time. i would like to make a script, run by root on a daily cron job. i want it to determine if the file was received or not. no md5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jweinraub
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep and check uploads

Hi, In suhosin php hardening patch there is an option of scanning uploaded files via php or web. upload verification_script ============================== * Type: String * Default: This defines the full path to a verification script for uploaded files. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

Blocking HTTP tunnel in squid proxy 2.5

Does any one know how to block HTTP Tunnel in squid proxy server. Pls reply (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vishwanathhcl
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for Removing Lines from File / Blocking internet connection

Hey all. I am trying to write some scripts and need some assistance. One: I already have a script that appends lines to a file. I need a script that will remove those lines from that file, and have no idea how to go about doing this. Just need the command (if any) that can remove lines. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dysruption
2 Replies

7. IP Networking

Blocking sites with squid

Hi i have created a proxy with squid and i need to block all domains of yahoo let's say . i have to configure squid.conf but idk how.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g0dlik3
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

Squid vs iptables = no Squid access.log?

Hello, I have a pretty useless satellite link at home (far from any civilization), so I wanted to set up caching in order to speed things up. My Squid 2.6 runs "3128 transparent" and is set up quite well on a separate machine. I also have my dd-wrt router to move all port 80 traffic through... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: theWojtek
0 Replies

9. Programming

Which are blocking and non-blocking api's in sockets in C ?

among the below socket programming api's, please let me know which are blocking and non-blocking. socket accept bind listen write read close (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
2 Replies
GLINVALIDATEFRAMEBUF(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLINVALIDATEFRAMEBUF(3G)

NAME
glInvalidateFramebuffer - invalidate the content some or all of a framebuffer object's attachments C SPECIFICATION
void glInvalidateFramebuffer(GLenum target, GLsizei numAttachments, const GLenum * attachments); PARAMETERS
target The target to which the framebuffer is attached. target must be GL_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER. numAttachments The number of entries in the attachments array. attachments The address of an array identifying the attachments to be invalidated. DESCRIPTION
glInvalidateFramebuffer invalidates the content of a specified set of attachments of a framebuffer. The framebuffer whose content to invalidate is indicated by setting target to the target to which it is bound. target may be GL_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is treated as if it were GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. The set of attachments whose content to invalidate are specified in an array whose address is given by attachments and which contains numAttachments elements. The elements of attachments must be GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENTGL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT, or GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, where i is between zero and the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENTS minus one. Furthermore, if the default framebuffer is bound to target, then attachments may contain GL_FRONT_LEFT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_BACK_LEFT, GL_BACK_RIGHT, GL_AUXi, GL_ACCUM, GL_COLOR, GL_DEPTH, or GL_STENCIL, identifying that specific buffer. GL_COLOR, is treated as GL_BACK_LEFT for a double-buffered context and GL_FRONT_LEFT for a single-buffered context. After glInvalidateFramebuffer is executed, the contents of the specified attachments become undefined. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted framebuffer target tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if any element of attachments is not one of the accepted framebuffer attachment tokens. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if element of attachments is GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi where i is greater than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_COLOR_ATTACHMENTS. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_MAX_COLOR_ATTACHMENTS SEE ALSO
glInvalidateTexSubImage(), glInvalidateTexImage(), glInvalidateBufferSubData(), glInvalidateBufferData(), glInvalidateSubFramebuffer(). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLINVALIDATEFRAMEBUF(3G)