Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX Admin Salary
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? AIX Admin Salary Post 302374301 by wwwzviadi on Tuesday 24th of November 2009 04:49:51 AM
Old 11-24-2009
I wonder is there any company paying about 5000$ per month for AIX admin :-) I thinck no

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

New to AIX System Admin

Hi everyone, im new to AIX, where can I find some free beginner AIX System admin guide which is similar to AIX Basic Operations V5 http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/obj190.shtml (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibmer414
9 Replies

2. Advertise with Us

FITS - looking for AIX Admin in Vienna, VA (USA)

FITS is a computer consulting company based in Maryland. We are currently in need for two Sr. AIX Administrators. Must be a US citizen. Please send resume to mmalik@FitsInc.Net or contact 301-667-0991. Pay is excellent. Note: Ad approved until November 14, 2009 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mam0142
0 Replies

3. AIX

Planning to prepare for AIX P5 system admin test 223

Hi - one of my frined suggested me to complete the certification for AIX test 223. However, i am not aware of Unix OS and neither has experience of sys admin. I would like to know whether i would be able to prepare for AIX certification and also is it a must to have unix/Sun knowledge to prepare... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kbalakrishna200
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX admin - lpar question

Hi Guru, my question is that can I create LPAR in AIX 5.3, 6.0, 6.1 by using smit lpar, rather than using HMC or AIX Commands? Thank you very much. Mir Alihttp://xwww.unix.com/images/icons/icon5.gif (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tahniet
3 Replies

5. AIX

AIX admin jobs

My salary is 800$ per month and I have invited in Czech Republic as an AIX administrator giving me 1000 euro... if I go to Czech republic I will have additional problems such as flat for living and transport.. so would you recommend me to go there dear friends? :-) I am hesitating and don't know... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Monthly Salary in India for Web Programmer?

Anyone know the normal and average monthly salary (and hourly wage for part time) for a solid Web Development in India? Basic requirements. LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), HTML, CSS, Javascript. vBulletin a plus, but not necessary. Anyone have any idea? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

7. AIX

L2 and L3 AIX System Admin Tasks

Hello Everyone...I am new to this forum and before asking i already see links for books and videos...I would like to know the tasks for L2 and L3 AIX System Admin. edit by bakunin: You shouldn't hijack others threads for your own questions. If you have a genuine question to ask you're entitled... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Allhappies
3 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 101 : Sys Admin Pocket Survival Guide

HOW-TO AIX Admin 101 Sys Admin Pocket Survival Guide - AIX Worth checking it out and printing it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

9. Linux

Linux admin salary in the USA

Hello guys, First I apologize for asking non technical question but I am goging to move to the USA and I have 8 year experience as a senior linux admin, I am administering storage subsystems as well. Can you please tell me how much is an average salary for Linux admins? Thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
4 Replies
services-admin(1)						   User Commands						 services-admin(1)

NAME
services-admin - Basic tool to enable and disable SMF services. SYNOPSIS
services-admin [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
services-admin provides a simple list view of all the services configured on the system (in SMF) and allows the user to enable/disable the services. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more informa- tion. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Running the main application. example% services-admin EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/services-admin Executable for services configuration. /var/spool/setup-tool-backends/backup/services Backup directory for files that are modified. /var/run/setup-tool-backends/debug/services Debug logs can be found under here. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-system-tools | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Uncommitted | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. users-admin(1), shares-admin(1), time-admin(1), network-admin(1), gnome-std-options(5), smf(5), svcadm(1M), svcs(1M), attributes(5) NOTES
It isn't possible to do anything other than disable/enable a service. Some services may not be listed. Written by Darren Kenny, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. SunOS 5.11 6 Nov 2006 services-admin(1)