Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Can I run Perkin Elmer software on SCO ? Post 302374002 by walidfinder on Monday 23rd of November 2009 06:27:45 AM
Old 11-23-2009
i try to install perkin elmer in sco6.0 , in linux mandrake but there is no result
i can not install this software so i hope to help me because i am beginner in UNIX World

---------- Post updated at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous update was at 06:12 AM ----------

this is link that i upload in
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

---------- Post updated at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous update was at 06:23 AM ----------

OR
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can i set up Software disk mirroring(Raid1) in SCO 5.0.5 with two SCSI harddisk ?

thank u very much, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coralsea
1 Replies

2. SCO

Software router on SCO Unixware 2.X

Hi, I am trying to setup an old SCO Unix 2.x box to act as a router. I have got 2 network cards in the box. As far as I know, I need to setup "ip forwarding" and "routes". Can anyone tell me how to setup "ip forwarding" on SCO Unixware 2.X? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenir
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Netscape - What version will run on SCO Unix v3.2 2 Release 5

This question has been resolved. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: system77
0 Replies

4. SCO

I need a box to run SCO 3.2 5.0.5 i386 with...

need it to be able to run Seagate STT8000A tape drive. Any suggestions where to go. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike Gomes
5 Replies

5. SCO

Recommendation for hardware to run SCO OSR 5.0.7 natively

Looking for a modern server to run SCO OSR 5.0.7 without VM (native), h/w must have manufacturers warranty. Requirements would be to accommodate light loads of up to 15 users, app does not take more than 30 - 40 MB of RAM and data stored takes up to 15 - 20 GB, no internet connections... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
3 Replies
dxfileshare(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    dxfileshare(8)

NAME
dxfileshare - Exports local directories and mounts directories from the network SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/X11/dxfileshare DESCRIPTION
Use the File Sharing application, dxfileshare, to: Export (or share) local UNIX directories to the network Stop exporting UNIX local direc- tories to the network Specify which directories mounted from the network are to be remounted every time the system is rebooted, that is, add an entry to the /etc/fstab file Add, change, or delete NFS entries from the /etc/exports file Share local UNIX directories with a per- sonal computer (PC) when Advanced Server for UNIX is installed on your system Display local directories that are shared (exported) with the network Display network mounts (directories that can be mounted from the network) The File Sharing application can also be invoked from the CDE Application Manager from the following categories: Application Group: System_Admin System Admin Subgroup: Daily Admin Online help is available for the File Sharing application by clicking on any Help button or using the Help pull-down menu. RESTRICTIONS
You must have root privileges to use certain features of File Sharing. Namely, the ability to export (or share) a directory or to modify the properties of a directory that is already being exported. You must have Advanced Server for UNIX installed on your system to share local directories with PCs. FILES
Defaults that are shared by the graphical and command line user interface. File Sharing uses the same file as the Host Manager application. File Sharing application File Sharing help volume Directory containing File Sharing application icons Application defaults file that sets the default values for the X resources File Sharing message catalog Message catalog containing File Sharing location IDs for on-item help i18n_motif_shared_text.cat Message catalog containing application-independent messages i18n_motif_shared_text_LocIds.cat Message catalog containing application-independent location IDs for on-item help SEE ALSO
Commands: X(1X), automount(8), bcheckrc(8), mount(8), mountd(8), showmount(8), umount(8) Functions: getfsstat(2), getmntinfo(3), getmntinfo_r(3), mount(2), mount(2sv), umount(2), umount(2sv), umount(3) Files: exports(4), fstab(4), mountdtab(4) Tru64 UNIX System Administration ASU Installation and Administration Guide ASU Concepts and Planning Guide dxfileshare(8)