Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Compile a proc/c++ file in debug mode. Post 302373753 by frank_rizzo on Saturday 21st of November 2009 09:43:31 PM
Old 11-21-2009
try using the -g cc option

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

run in debug mode

Hi, I have a question on my korn shell script. When I run without debugging turned on, I can't get the correct result. If I turn on the debug mode, like sh -x myprogram, it will give me the correct result. Can someone tell me what is going on here? Thanks, :rolleyes: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Debug mode

When I run a lengthy script in debug mode i need to capture all the steps which are executed. e.g ksh -x script.ksh + test -f /proc/mounts + /bin/ls -l /proc/21326/exe + is=ksh + test ksh = ksh + test -s /etc/ksh.kshrc + . /etc/ksh.kshrc + trap 1 2 3 + who am i + awk {print $1} +... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

ehternet in debug mode

I have a little dell running redhat server. it's getting ethernet traffic to console and /var/log/messages (up 60Mb) i can't seem to find where to turn it off! any help would be greatly appreciated. here's syslog: here's a snip from the log: Sep 28 21:34:08 zgarch_serv kernel: IN=eth0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: toferloafer
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proc Compile error, Cannot create .o

Hi, I'm facing problem compiling proc on Solaris 10, with proc version 9.2. I'm not able to create .o This is how it looks: $make . . . Making linkable xxx.o proc sqlcheck=full user=/ include=../include include=/aa/bb/include iname=xxx.pcx Pro*C/C++: Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production on Thu... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suhaswallur
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hi, I'm facing problem compiling proc on Solaris 10, with proc version 9.2. I'm not able to create .o This is how it looks: $ make . . . Making linkable rim_grd_main.o proc sqlcheck=full user=/ include=../include include=/rims/prod/include iname=rim_grd_main.pcx Pro*C/C++: Release... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Hi, I'm facing problem compiling proc on Solaris 10, with proc version 9.2. I'm not able to create .o This is how it looks: $make . . . Making linkable xxx.o proc sqlcheck=full user=/ include=../include include=/aa/bb/include iname=xxx.pcx Pro*C/C++: Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production on... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

7. Programming

Compile and debug Vim source code

Hi, I want to debug Vim source code with GDB but I can't get it. It seems to run without debugger. Here is my try. I have supressed output of most commands. Tell me if you need them. $ uname -mor 2.6.37-ARCH i686 GNU/Linux $ mkdir ~/birei && cd ~/birei $ wget... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: birei
2 Replies

8. Programming

Linux 11.2 to 10.2 Proc Compile error

I am trying to compile a proc++ program on linux using an 11.2 client and pointing to a 10.2 database running on Solaris. The compiler is able to connect to the database but the semantic checks fail as if it cannot see any objects in the database. I tried a test, only selecting 'X' into a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdudash
0 Replies

9. Programming

How to compile and run the ProC (*.pc) program?

Hi Team, I am very new to this forum and hope someone will help me in resolving the issue. I am new to Pro C also. I made some changes to the existing Pro C program and want to run the program with the changes. But I am unable to neither compile nor run the program. Please do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashs1218
2 Replies
sasl_getopt_t(3)						  SASL man pages						  sasl_getopt_t(3)

NAME
sasl_getopt_t - The SASL get option callback SYNOPSIS
#include <sasl/sasl.h> int sasl_getopt_t(void *context, const char *plugin_name, const char *option, const char ** result, unsigned * len); DESCRIPTION
sasl_getopt_t is used to retrieve an option, often mechanism specific, from the application. An example of this is requested what KER- BEROS_V4 srvtab file to use. plugin_name is the plugin this value if for. option is a string representing the option. A common option that all server applications should handle is method for checking plaintext passwords. See the administrators guide for a full description of this option. Memory management of options supplied by the getopt callback should be done by the application, however, any requested option must remain available until the callback is no longer valid. That is, when sasl_dispose is called for a the connection it is associated with, or sasl_done is called for global callbacks. RETURN VALUE
SASL callback functions should return SASL return codes. See sasl.h for a complete list. SASL_OK indicates success. CONFORMING TO
RFC 4422 SEE ALSO
sasl(3), sasl_callbacks(3), sasl_errors(3) SASL
10 July 2001 sasl_getopt_t(3)