Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX I want a HP-UX ENV,how could I? Post 302372790 by freebsdjlu on Wednesday 18th of November 2009 07:59:43 PM
Old 11-18-2009
I want a HP-UX ENV,how could I?

just for practice,Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Env

hey guys!!!! i have a few question .. how to modify the user ENV in Sun Solaris 10 ... Thanks!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giancarlodjabon
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding command line env in cron env

Hello friends, i run two scripts manually & they work. i run them in cron & they don work. how to match the two env's 1.command line env 2.cron env i would like cron to use command line env. Thanks & Regards Abhijeet (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

env

Hi, I want to check the path set for a particular variable.Like when i use "env" command ,so many variables are there.I have to search for that variable which i need.Instead can i have any cmd which i can directly check the path set for that variable except "echo $path_name" Thanks, ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrs
3 Replies

4. Programming

HOME env

Do you know shell in Linux without HOME env. Best regards, Iliyan Varshilov (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ilko_partizan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting the value of env variables

Hi, I want to get the value of the env varables using the ksh script. All the env variables are stored in a file. Eg. file1 $INPATH $OUTPATH myscirpt: for name in `awk { print $1 } file1` do cd $name done i'm getting the error like $INPATH not found. in the same script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vij_krr
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

env command

All, what is env command used for in Unix? Regards Oracle User (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Oracle_User
2 Replies

7. Solaris

env variables again

What is the difference between ${variable} and $variable when used in a script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

how to use env variables within ed

i have a file that i need to edit and replace a single value with another. so i have two variables, $oldvalue and $newvalue but below doesn't work: ed file.txt << EOF ,s/$oldversion/$newversion/g wq EOFi presume it's the $ that is the issue since it's actually special to ed. any suggestions?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crimso
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Deny from env=env-variable Does not work

(Above from Apache docs). On my system, using: SetEnvIf User-Agent Mozilla IsBad=1 Order allow,deny Allow from all Deny from env=IsBad ...I see that environment variable is set (using phpinfo()) but the page is still served. No errors in the Apache logs. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gnurob
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Set Env

Hi, I need to add file the /usr/lib under the command set. The /usr/lib need to be set under the DIRS=' ' while listing the set command. I tried with the command below: export PATH=${PATH}:/usr/bin But this doesn't work out... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
4 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::ProhibitAutomaticExportatUser3Contributed Perl DocumePerl::Critic::Policy::Modules::ProhibitAutomaticExportation(3)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::ProhibitAutomaticExportation - Export symbols via "@EXPORT_OK" or "%EXPORT_TAGS" instead of "@EXPORT". AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
When using Exporter, symbols placed in the @EXPORT variable are automatically exported into the caller's namespace. Although convenient, this practice is not polite, and may cause serious problems if the caller declares the same symbols. The best practice is to place your symbols in @EXPORT_OK or %EXPORT_TAGS and let the caller choose exactly which symbols to export. package Foo; use base qw(Exporter); our @EXPORT = qw(foo $bar @baz); # not ok our @EXPORT_OK = qw(foo $bar @baz); # ok our %EXPORT_TAGS = ( all => [ qw(foo $bar @baz) ] ); # ok CONFIGURATION
This Policy is not configurable except for the standard options. AUTHOR
Jeffrey Ryan Thalhammer <jeff@imaginative-software.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005-2011 Imaginative Software Systems. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::ProhibitAutomaticExportation(3)