Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OpenSolaris instead Sun Solaris Post 302372493 by solaris_user on Wednesday 18th of November 2009 04:48:23 AM
Old 11-18-2009
Ok GUI is here , I deleted xorg.conf , also what is strange : When I connect via SSH on my server from Laptop which runs Ubuntu and when I create document with Croatian letters I can see that letters on Solaris Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris : Web Based Management tools and Sun Cluster installation

Gurus, I have several questions : 1. Does Solaris 10/OpenSolaris has some kind of web based management tools ? Currently I am using WebMin. It worked fine, however I am very curious to use the tools provided by Sun Microsystem. Please advise for package name and how to activate.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zepiroth
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing OpenSolaris on Sun v120

I have come into my possesion a v120 server at work that was decommisioned from another project. I don't have the Solaris Installation CD nor do I have root or any user credentials on this server. My goal was to install OpenSolaris on this server and use it as a playground for learning UNIX... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stringzz
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Studio 11 in OpenSolaris

Install Sun Studio 11 on OpenSolaris 2009.06 When run IDE - system return error: touch: cannot change times on /export/home/iktomy/.sunstudio/11-SunOS-i386/system/dontshowisw: Permission denied /opt/SUNWspro/prod/scripts/jdk_chooser: line 131: cat: command not found... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Iktomy
0 Replies
libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(3)				  libssh2 manual				libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex - Tunnel a TCP connection through an SSH session SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> LIBSSH2_CHANNEL * libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *host, int port, const char *shost, int sport); LIBSSH2_CHANNEL * libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *host, int port); DESCRIPTION
session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3) host - Third party host to connect to using the SSH host as a proxy. port - Port on third party host to connect to. shost - Host to tell the SSH server the connection originated on. sport - Port to tell the SSH server the connection originated from. Tunnel a TCP/IP connection through the SSH transport via the remote host to a third party. Communication from the client to the SSH server remains encrypted, communication from the server to the 3rd party host travels in cleartext. RETURN VALUE
Pointer to a newly allocated LIBSSH2_CHANNEL instance, or NULL on errors. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. SEE ALSO
libssh2_session_init_ex(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(3)