Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Command to find the local harddisks of a server ? Including their size Post 302372409 by thevishy on Wednesday 18th of November 2009 12:26:32 AM
Old 11-18-2009
Command to find the local harddisks of a server ? Including their size

Hi guys

How do I find the harddisks in a server ?

Rgds
Nishant

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

command to find out total size of a specific file size (spread over the server)

hi all, in my server there are some specific application files which are spread through out the server... these are spread in folders..sub-folders..chid folders... please help me, how can i find the total size of these specific files in the server... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhinov
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To find the RAM size for an Linux server.

Hi Gurus, Can someone let me know how to find the RAM size,ROM size and Number of processors for a linux server. Version :Linux 2.4.9-e.57smp Also what does "e.57smp" stands for? Thanks in advance gurus..... cheers. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: navojit dutta
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find match in two diff file - local srv and remote server

Perl Guru.... I need to compare two diff file (file1.abc will locate in current server and file2.abc will locate in remote server), basically the script will look for match in both file and only will send out email if there is no match and also give me list of unmatch and dups as well. So... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amir07
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validating the size of file transferred from ftp server to the local system

Validating the size of file transferred from ftp server to the local system. File type: Text file/Flat file Source System: Windows / Unix Systems Target System is always: Unix Mode of Transfer : ASCII We have generic ftp shell script that transfers the files from different ftp servers. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpundalik
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

How to find MAC of local google server

Hi, I know that ARP is used to find MAC of the destination machine. But I just failed to justify this. I tried below things: on one shell terminal I executed "arp" command in a loop so that I can find the MAC of concern machine in the output. On the another shell I fired an "ping google.com"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing local script/command on remote server

I have a command that I want to run on machine B from machine A. If I run the command on machine B locally, it works fine. Here is the command: for n in `find /data1/ -name 'ini*.ext'` ; do echo cp $n "`dirname $n `/` basename $n .ext`"; done From machine A, I issue this command ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dirtyd0ggy
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Condition local or remote server command

Hello, Can you help me ? $7 fits to remote server. I can launch the script from local or remote server. I would like my_script.sh to choose local or remote command depending the variable $7. Is the function f1 right or wrong ? In this moment, i can't test it. Thanks in advance. I create... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amazigh42
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using a find command in ssh but using local variables?

I have a script like this (Yes, I know the DAY6 number isn't right - I'm just testing at this point): DAY0=`date -I` DAY1=`date -I -d "1 day ago"` DAY6=`date -I -d "2 days ago"` if then ssh root@synology1 nohup rm -rf "/volume1/Fileserver/$DAY6" fi I've tested the line to remove the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Orionizer
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Ftp a directory to another server from the local server what is the command

ftp a directory to another server from the local server what is the command (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PMoore
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Find command size greater than or equalto

How do I find the files greater than or equal to a given size using find command. find ./ -size +0k --> Lists files greater than 0K find ./ -size 0k --> Lists the file size equal to 0K. I have other conditions to check, hence using find command. Thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepakwins
4 Replies
GEARADMIN(1)							     Gearmand							      GEARADMIN(1)

NAME
gearadmin - Gearmand Documentation, http://gearman.info/ Run Administrative commands against a server. SYNOPSIS
--help Provice help about the program. --create-function Create a function from the server. -h [ --host ] arg (=localhost)i Connect to the host -p [ --port ] arg (=4730) Port number or service to use for connection --drop-function Drop a function from the server. --server-version Fetch the version number for the server. --server-verbose Fetch the verbose setting for the server. --status Status for the server. --workers Workers for the server. --shutdown Shutdown server. DESCRIPTION
Command line tool for manipulating gearmand servers. HOME
To find out more information please check: http://gearman.info/ SEE ALSO
gearmand(8) libgearman(3) AUTHOR
Data Differential http://www.datadifferential.com/ COPYRIGHT
2012, Data Differential, http://www.datadifferential.com/ 0.33 May 04, 2012 GEARADMIN(1)