Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Help with pl/sql stored procedure Post 302371894 by brandedfundoo on Monday 16th of November 2009 02:19:01 PM
Old 11-16-2009
Accessing user_source or all_source is always the preferable location to search if the to-be-searched object is a procedure.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Oracle stored procedure.

I am using sqlplus. I have the stored procedure name. How can i print the stored procedure content? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamil
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stored Procedure on NT/SQLServer

Hi: How will I execute a Stored Procedure that sits on NT/SQLServer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayohan
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling MYSQL Stored Procedure?

Hi, Can anyone help me with the correct syntax to call a MYSQL stored procedure from a shell script. I have tried the following, (no input params): /usr/bin/mysql -uadmin -ppassword call TL_CLENSEDATA(); resulting in error: /home/hosting/data/scripts/dbclense.sh: line 12: syntax error... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshelluser
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a PL/SQL stored procedure from KSH

Hi I have a stored procedure which should be called from KSH. Could ayone please help me with this. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BlAhEr
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile a stored procedure that is there with in a script file(.sql) in unix

Hi, How can i compile the procedure code that is there in a script file (.sql) in unix. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna_gnv
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to call 3 stored procedure at the same time

Hi GUYS, I need to trigger 3 stored procedure at the same time.. I know how to trigger the stored procedure. If anybody can tell me how to trigger 3 different process at the same time parallelly.. that would be helpful.. Thanks for your help in advance, Magesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling stored procedure from unix

Hi, My stored procedure returns a value. How to retrieve the value and display in unix. Stored procedure CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE gohan(num INT) IS BEGIN DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('My lucky number is ' || num); END; Unix Scripting i used sqlplus -s... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gohan3376
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stored Procedure not executing

below code is not executing the stored procedure,not sure what the issue.Even sqllog is blank.please help me its very urgent. sqlplus -s $connect_str@$DB_ORACLE_SID >> ${SQL_LOG_FILE} << EOF set serverout on set feed off set head off set pages 0 set colsep , set tab off set lin 150... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: katakamvivek
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop?

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop export PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH ORACLE_SID=xxxx; export ORACLE_SID ORAENV_ASK=NO TODAY_DATE=$(date +"%Y%m%d") LOGFILE=/var/opt/gogd/cust/scripts/${TODAY_DATE}_sap_cust_rel.log echo 'Connected' PARCUST=sap_cust_rel.par sqlldr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashwanth
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to KIll a Stored procedure invoked by UNIX?

Hi, I am using sql server 2008 version and invoking the stored procedure using unix script. I want to know the procedure of killing the stored procedure in sql server. If I kill -9 the unix script will it also terminate the process at the SQL server. When I executed the kill -9 PID in unix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rahul Raj
2 Replies
XIfEvent(3X11)							     MIT X11R4							    XIfEvent(3X11)

Name
       XIfEvent, XCheckIfEvent, XPeekIfEvent - check the event queue with a predicate procedure

Syntax
       XIfEvent(display, event_return, predicate, arg)
	  Display *display;
	  XEvent *event_return;
	  Bool (*predicate)();
	  char *arg;

Bool XCheckIfEvent(display, event_return, predicate, arg)
	  Display *display;
	  XEvent *event_return;
	  Bool (*predicate)();
	  char *arg;

XPeekIfEvent(display, event_return, predicate, arg)
	  Display *display;
	  XEvent *event_return;
	  Bool (*predicate)();
	  char *arg;

Arguments
       arg	 Specifies the user-supplied argument that will be passed to the predicate procedure.

display	 Specifies the connection to the X server.

event_return
		 Returns either a copy of or  the matched event's associated structure.

predicate Specifies the procedure that is to be called to determine if the next event in the queue matches what you want.

Description
       The function completes only when the specified predicate procedure returns for an event, which indicates an event in the queue matches.
       flushes the output buffer if it blocks waiting for additional events.  removes the matching event from the queue and copies the structure
       into the client-supplied structure.

When the predicate procedure finds a match, copies the matched event into the client-supplied structure and returns (This event is removed
       from the queue.)  If the predicate procedure finds no match, returns and the output buffer will have been flushed.  All earlier events
       stored in the queue are not discarded.

The function returns only when the specified predicate procedure returns for an event.  After the predicate procedure finds a match, copies
       the matched event into the client-supplied structure without removing the event from the queue.	flushes the output buffer if it blocks
       waiting for additional events.

See Also
       XAnyEvent(3X11), XNextEvent(3X11), XPutBackEvent(3X11) XSendEvent(3X11)
       X Window System: The Complete Reference, Second Edition, Robert W. Scheifler and James Gettys

XIfEvent(3X11)