Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Check numeric fields greater than zero, and delete lines if appropriate Post 302370355 by radoulov on Wednesday 11th of November 2009 07:14:01 AM
Old 11-11-2009
This one?
Code:
perl -ne'
  $p = $_ and next if /line protocol/;
  $s = $_ and s/^[^:]+:\s*|\d+\s+(frame|ignored),?//g;
  print $p, $s if grep /[^0]/, @{[/(\d)/g]}
  ' infile

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

check the given string is numeric or not.

Hi, how to check the given string is numeric or not , without converting ( using strtol...). for ex: if string is C01 - non-numeric data if string is 001 - numeric data TIA (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: knowledge_gain
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select lines in which column have value greater than some percent of total file lines

i have a file in following format 1 32 3 4 6 4 4 45 1 45 4 61 54 66 4 5 65 51 56 65 1 12 32 85 now here the total number of lines are 8(they vary each time) Now i want to select only those lines in which the values... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavkorde
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check for a Numeric Value?

Using shell, I have a variable, how can I check that variable for a numeric value such as "41.0"? My program needs to do one things if the numeric value is found, and another if something else such as a string of letter is found. is there a specific character that denotes a numeral? The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chagan02
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete words greater than a specific length

HI All, I have a file with contents like this: apple computer terminal applecomputernetworkrouterterminalrouter network router applecomputernetworkrouterterminalrouter I want to remove all lines with length greater than "18 alphabets". Hence, my output should be: apple computer... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

search column and delete row if greater than value

Hi, as the title states i need to find a way to search a column for values great than 1000, and if it is, then delete that row. An example 1 7.021 6.967 116.019 4 U 6.980E+07 0.000E+00 e 0 0 0 0 2 8.292 7.908 118.063 3 U 1.440E+07 0.000E+00 e 0 821 814 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: olifu02
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

check if a decimal number is greater than zero

Hello, In my code I am checking to see if a variable that contains a decimal number is greater than 0 in the following manner: if do something fi However I am getting the error message (if $i for the current iteration holds 9.6352) command 9.6352 is not found How can I rectify... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gussifinknottle
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To perform sum aggregation on numeric fields

Hi all, I have following scenario to perform sum aggregation on certain columns Node Allocated_Space Pool_Name CS_Group Utilized Space -------- ---------------- ---------- --------- -------------- bdw1a_lun01 300 bdw_p0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckwan
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to check the value greater than or less than and give out put to a file

HI, I have one file which is as below cat /var/tmp/test1 | awk '{ print $3}'|grep -v affected Data ---------- 200.4 . The above 200 value is changable by the database script. Now I need a script that checks the value 200.4 and the script shoud give out put if value is more than 225 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani4u
2 Replies

9. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Very Urgent ---Need to delete the log files when the disk used% greater than 85% using df -k*

Hi, I am new to Shell scripts. I have an urgent requirement to find the disk space using "df -k". from that output,I need to check the used% whether greater than 85%. if it is greater than 85% then need to delete my log files. It is very urgent please some one help me. Thanks in Advance... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anandbarnabas
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to delete the log files when the disk used% greater than 85% using df -k

Hi, I am new to Shell scripts. I have an urgent requirement to find the disk space using "df -k". from that output,I need to check the used% whether greater than 85%. if it is greater than 85% then need to delete my log files. It is very urgent please some one help me. Thanks in Advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anandbarnabas
2 Replies
Router::Simple::Cookbook(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Router::Simple::Cookbook(3pm)

NAME
Router::Simple::Cookbook - The Router::Simple Cookbook FAQ
How to create Sinatra-ish framework with Router::Simple? Please read the following example code. package MySinatraish; use Router::Simple; use Plack::Request; sub import { my $pkg = caller(0); my $router = Router::Simple->new(); my $any = sub ($$;$) { my ($pattern, $dest, $opt) = do { if (@_ == 3) { my ($methods, $pattern, $code) = @_; ($pattern, {code => $code}, +{method => [ map { uc $_ } @$methods ]}); } else { my ($pattern, $code) = @_; ($pattern, {code => $code}, +{}); } }; $router->connect( $pattern, $dest, $opt, ); }; no strict 'refs'; # any [qw/get post delete/] => '/bye' => sub { ... }; # any '/bye' => sub { ... }; *{"${pkg}::any"} = $any; *{"${pkg}::get"} = sub { $any->([qw/GET HEAD/], $_[0], $_[1]); }; *{"${pkg}::post"} = sub { $any->([qw/POST/], $_[0], $_[1]); }; *{"${pkg}::as_psgi_app"} = sub { return sub { if (my $p = $router->match($_[0])) { [200, [], [$p->{code}->()]]; } else { [404, [], ['not found']]; } } }; } package MyApp; use MySinatraish; get '/' => sub { 'top'; }; post '/new' => sub { 'posted'; }; as_psgi_app; How to switch from HTTPx::Dispatcher? HTTPx::Dispatcher is class specific declararative router. package MyApp::Dispatcher; use HTTPx::Dspatcher; connect '/', {controller => 'foo', action => 'bar'}; 1; The following script is same as above. package MyApp::Dispatcher; use Router::Simple::Declare; my $router = router { connect '/', {controller => 'foo', action => 'bar'}; }; sub match { $router->match() } How to use Router::Simple with non-strictly-MVC application? use Router::Simple::Declare; my $router = router { connect '/foo/bar/' => { 'target' => '/foobar.asp' }; connect '/topics/:topic' => { target => '/my-topic.asp' }; connect '/products/{Category:.*}' => { target => '/products.asp', Category => 'All' }; connect '/zipcode/{zip:[0-9]{5,5}}' => {target => '/zipcode.asp' }; }; You can pass the target path as destination. AUTHOR
Tokuhiro Matsuno <tokuhirom AAJKLFJEF GMAIL COM> LICENSE
Copyright (C) Tokuhiro Matsuno This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Router::Simple perl v5.14.2 2011-05-15 Router::Simple::Cookbook(3pm)