Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ncurses refresh()
Top Forums Programming ncurses refresh() Post 302367967 by MrUser on Wednesday 4th of November 2009 12:07:46 AM
Old 11-04-2009
please reply for this

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

ncurses/Darwin

I am using Darwin on Mac OS X.I.I (new to both Unix and C++). I downloaded the ncurses library from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnu-darwin/ncurses-5.2.tgz, but I don't know what to do with it now. Stuffit has expanded the archive, but I still have the original .tgz as well (if that's... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parmenides
1 Replies

2. AIX

Refresh window?

Hi, for my first time using AIX, I haven't had much luck and I was wondering if I could get some urgent help. I had a terminal open and had allocated some space to a new volume group and then logical partition to "/foldername". I then went to go to netscape, so I typed that in the terminal and it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JimmyFo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Refresh ls list on screen (auto-refresh)?

I am looking for a way to issue a command or string of commands to repeatedly display new files that are written to the directory. I usually use ls -ltr to see the newest files at the bottom of the screen. I would like to automate this command to refresh what is displayed every second or so. Can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skidude
3 Replies

4. Programming

nCurses over telnet

hello all. my first post here :) i just want a little help. i have a small app tha uses ncurses for gui, and for user input. I need this app to be executed on a sever side, and have access to it through telnet. When i test it, i see that enter makes the hole gui move up, and some other... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamtam
0 Replies

5. Linux

Ncurses with Ubuntu

Hi, I am new to this programming with ncurses. I want to work out few examples on this ncurses. I jus want to know whether this ncurses works with Ubuntu OS? I found tat ncurses doesn come with AIX OS, may be it could be installed as a SupportPac or something, not sure about it. Can u please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: julie_s
4 Replies

6. Programming

Help with ncurses

Help with ncurses Hi, I need some help with ncurses.I'm supposed to write a program in C to display date and time and also to input the username and password using C.I chose ncurses for my task and here I am. Code: #include <stdio.h> #include <termios.h> #include... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakesh_01
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ncurses not in library?

I tried to complile a text-based messenger program but, while configuring, got a message saying that ncurses wasn't found. Though it appears to be there... This is the program: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110124&package_id=119574&release_id=373164 I get the error... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: riwa
5 Replies

8. Programming

[C/Ncurses]Need help on a project

Hi guys I'm a newbie.Got a school project:need to convert Linux Hunt game,which is in K&R C to C99.I got some problems over Ncurses files:new library it's very different from the old one.There are some variables that with gcc are considered undefined 'cause they are no more used in the new Ncurses... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fracche
2 Replies

9. Programming

Ncurses colors

I am using ncurses to develop a user interface. Perhaps I should be using something else, but I am reasonably comfortable with ncurses and don't really want to climb another learning curve at this time. One problem I have dealt with for many years is ncurses' colors. I have simply been... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: BillLee
23 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)